Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery

Lake Leelanau, MI · View map · Visit website

About Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery

Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery is a winery wedding venue located in Lake Leelanau, Michigan, that serves the surrounding, Grand Rapids, and Leelanau Peninsula region. This beautiful winery offers couples indoor and outdoor settings with privacy and gorgeous, expansive views of nature. Both you and your guests will appreciate how this intimate site’s charm and tranquility will elevate and enhance such a special occasion.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 130 of their friends and family at Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery for their ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. Couples may hold their ceremonies and receptions outdoors with the lovely vineyard and vibrant green landscape serving as a background to their celeration. You may also hold smaller, more intimate receptions inside the charming post and beam barn. This rustic setting is ideal for those who are keen to the country and appreciate the outdoors. Couples are able to personalize the venue however you see fit to meet your wedding theme.

Staff at Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery want to make sure you have a special time with your close friends and family, so they offer a few useful services to make sure everything goes well. You may request bar services, in which they will provide you with their very own specialty wine. The staff would also be happy to help set up your events and clean up once you’re finished. Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery offers event rentals, such as altars/arches, furniture, and tents that can be used for outdoor events. Tables and chairs are included, and you may also request glassware and linens. Couples will have access to parking at this venue and will also have access to an event coordinator. The coordinator will help ensure you take complete advantage of every amenity that the venue has to offer. Servers will also be available upon request, depending on the size of your event. Rental of Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery requires liability insurance.

2 Reviews for Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery

2 Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery Reviews

Sara
Featured
Sara

Married on 09/15/2018

Magical and Elegant

We had our wedding at 45 North this past September and it could not have been more perfect! My husband and I fell in love with 45 the first time we visited a couple years ago and multiple times had ... Read more said that’s where we would get married. Kate was the coordinator and she was amazing right from the beginning! She was quick to get back with any questions I had and always made time for us whenever we came to the venue, no matter if we had official wedding business or were just hanging out at one of our favorite places! She also was very good at communicating and working with our wedding coordinator which made things that much easier! I never felt like I didn’t know what was going on or how everything would be set up on the day of. The staff during the event was incredible and did a great job of making sure our guests were happy! I cannot recommend 45 enough for a ceremony and reception venue!

S
Shannon

Married on 05/03/2014

Channing our event planner was absolutely fantastic from start to finish for our wedding on May 3, 2014. Our wedding was the same day as the Sip and Savor, their wine season opener. She took time out ... Read more to discuss this with me as the winery would be full of people. I assured her we did not mind, we only had 27 people coming so it was a very low key wedding. Channing and her whole staff did such a great job making sure we had everything we needed. Our ceremony was in the vineyard and was absolutely beautiful! After the ceremony we headed to the upstairs tasting room for our wine tasting with our guest. Channing was there through our whole tasting and really helped our guest figure out which wine they would like. I cannot imagine life at 45 North without her. She is just a great host and did such a wonderful job on our wedding. She has a huge personality, very professional and the perfect manager! I would recommend 45 North to any couple I know that is getting married. Thank you 45 North and Channing!

Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery FAQ