Fossil Photography

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Fossil Photography

Fossil Photography is a wedding photography business based in Saint Louis, Missouri. The team of photographers endeavors to capture all of the genuine, fleeting, and raw moments that transpire during wedding celebrations. They strive to curate collections of images that perfectly narrate each couple's love story. Moreover, the artists can custom-tailor their services in order to suit each client's needs, style, and personality.

Fossil Photography offers three wedding collections for couples to choose from, each of which includes an engagement session, an online gallery of images, and wedding-day coverage. In addition to receiving their images online, couples can procure albums, canvases, prints, matted prints, flush mounts, and digital files from the company. The organization is also able to produce save-the-dates and thank-you cards for couples to distribute to their loved ones. Furthermore, the company presents couples with an extensive list of a-la-carte services, which can be added to any collection. These additional amenities include the following:

• Additional hours of coverage

Lisa
Lisa Burris

Getting married on 09/03/2019

Jessica is incredible!!!

Wow! What can I say!? Jessica at Fossil Photography is so amazing. My husband and I interviewed several people for photography for wedding. We met with Jessica and immediately clicked! We thought, ... Read more FINALLY someone who gets us! Jessica is professional, but still super fun and enthusiastic. Not only did we get a TON of engagement/ wedding photos back.... but they were ALL incredible! We couldn't have been more thrilled to have her share our perfect day with us!

A
Allison Kelso

Married on 11/08/2018

Fossil Photograph - 10/10 Recommend Wedding Photographer

Jessica at Fossil Photography went above and beyond to make our big day special. She was extremely helpful, friendly, kind and relaxed (which is a huge plus on what can be a chaotic and stressful ... Read more day). Not only are her photos exceptional, but she made the experience fun and comfortable the entire time. She blended in all day, but was seemingly everywhere, taking pictures of everyone. I cannot recommend her enough - she is a fantastic wedding photographer!

Kimberlee
Kimberlee Meyer

Married on 11/02/2018

Best experience ever

Jessica is simply awesome! I’m not super comfortable in front of the camera and she has a way about her that just makes you feel soo comfortable! She did our engagement pictures and also our wedding ... Read more pictures! All turned out beautiful! One of my favorite things about Jessica is her ability to blend in and be candid. She was able to capture some very special moments between guest that I would of never been able to see! We had about 175 guest and she was able to really work the room and get all the pictures we requested! She really takes pride in what she does, and it shows! I recommend her 100%, she won’t disappoint!