Fosters SnapShot Photo Booth

Kodak, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Fosters SnapShot Photo Booth

Fosters Photo Booth and Guest Flix is a photo booth and video guestbook rental company located in Kodak, Tennessee. Their goal is to create a fun experience for you and your guests by providing a service to create lasting, tangible memories. Fosters Photo Booth and Guest Flix is a Christian, family-run company that provides rentals to all of East Tennessee.

Fosters Photo Booth and Guest Flix wants everyone to have the opportunity to provide their guests with a photo booth experience, so they provide two options for different budgets. Their Vintage Photo Booth is a fully enclosed, private booth with a seat. The Tower Booth is a curtain enclosed, standing booth. In addition to the booths, Fosters Photo Booth and Guest Flix also provides a video kiosk for guests to record messages to the happy couple. Additional services include:

• Seated or standing

S
Featured
Shareece

Married on 05/02/2015

Wow, is all I can say about Fosters photo booth and videography by Jamie. They completely exceeded any expectation I ever had of videography! My videos are amazing and my photobooth was loved by all ... Read more of our guest. Not only does the Foster family provide great service, but they are all a true joy to have around on your special day. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

J
Joyce Mccarter

Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experiance

Jamie was wonderful to work with. Very friendly and did a great job at our wedding. I will definitely be recommending to anyone looking for a photo booth! Read more Jamie was wonderful to work with. Very friendly and did a great job at our wedding. I will definitely be recommending to anyone looking for a photo booth!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 10/22/2016

Fosters was absolutely amazing and was a huge hit at our wedding! Thank you! Read more Fosters was absolutely amazing and was a huge hit at our wedding! Thank you!