Foto Box Live

Valrico, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Foto Box Live

Foto Box Live is a photo booth service in Valrico, Florida. Since their inception five years ago, Foto Box live has acquired an I.T. department, full-time manager, graphic artists, and 29 photo booths. Their staff members have backgrounds in photography so that you receive quality service and photos from your booth.

Foto Box Live offers several different types of photo booths including open air, traditional, customized, igloo booths, and more. All photo booths print images for each guests in the photo and print an unlimited amount of photos during your event. Their state-of-the-art printers print quality photos in only 12 seconds. Their booths are equipped with Canon Digital SLR cameras and studio lighting to capture the best images. Their booths can fit upto 12 guests at a time for fun and entertaining pictures. Foto Box Live delivers, sets up and cleans up all items for your booth for a hassle-free experience. Booths come with backgrops, prints, social media integration, props, and more.

203 Reviews for Foto Box Live

203 Foto Box Live Reviews

J
Featured
Jazmine

Married on 06/16/2018

They were awesome! All my guest loved the Foto booth. Terry was very easy to cummunicate with and was quick to respond! Read more They were awesome! All my guest loved the Foto booth. Terry was very easy to cummunicate with and was quick to respond!

Sabrina
Sabrina Marie Suarez

Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Reception

So happy with Foto Box Live! Cheryl was amazing and made our guests feel welcome throughout our reception! We had a blast and our guest LOVED the foto box. We are so pleased with our scrap book and we ... Read more can not thank you enough for outstanding service!!

R
Raquel Munivez

Married on 04/27/2019

Quinceanera Party

I was very happy with this photo booth. Everyone enjoyed it and had so much fun. I loved the scrap book we got at the end of they night. We enjoyed looking at all the pictures thst were taken. I would ... Read more DEFINITELY recommend them to everyone.