Foto con Stile

Amalfi Coast · View map

About Foto con Stile

Standing in the spectacular Sorrento sunshine you wait. The warm breeze gently ruffles your hair, rolling in from the azure blue sea alongside you. A soft bird call is the only sound you hear when you whisper "I Do" in front of your watching family and friends. This perfect treasured moment can be relived again and again in a photograph.

I am an award-winning Italian wedding photographer with a passion for bringing the memories of your special day to life.

Based in southern Italy, I have extensive experience in photographing weddings and special occasions on the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Positano and other stunning locations. I am also happy to travel to your dream Italian wedding destination to capture your precious moments on film forever.

I specialise in documentary/storybook galleries of innovative Italian wedding photography, during which I will blend subtly into your day to capture not only your traditional photographs, but also those quiet magical moments of pure love and happiness that may otherwise be missed. I can also create romantic engagement and honeymoon shoots, modern fashion images and more. Enchanting sunset proposals by the sea on the Sorrento Riviera, gardens in tranquil Tuscany with celebrations surrounded by tinkling fountains, courtyards awash with brightly coloured flowers and joyful friends, let your imagination guide you.

I am committed to exceeding your expectations, which I will do by listening carefully to your requirements and producing outstanding albums that you will treasure for years to come.

Understanding that every couple is unique, I am an Italian wedding photographer with a difference. Each package is created completely bespoke to your requirements, whether it is for intimate low key photography or dramatic large scale images.

Whatever your occasion may be, you can be assured that my photographs combine exceptional quality with modern innovation, providing you with truly breathtaking images and ensuring that your cherished memories can last a lifetime.

For exquisite photography that truly recreates the emotion of the moment, contact me today. I would be delighted to speak to you about your special day.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Foto con Stile FAQ