FotoBohemia

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About FotoBohemia

FotoBohemia is a team of wedding photographers based in Tampa, Florida. Lead photographers Pavel and Jessie Stehlik offer over 25 years of industry experience. FotoBohemia is dedicated to capturing beautiful natural moments rather than shot lists, and endeavors to cultivate in every client a sense of mutual trust, confidence, and freedom to be yourself in front of the camera.

FotoBohemia specializes in wedding and engagement photography. Available packages include Apprentice, Associate, Principle, and Founder, and range in price depending on your photographer’s skill level. All standard packages include seven hours of consecutive wedding day coverage, a minimum of 400 custom edited photographs, digital negatives presented within four weeks, a private proofing website to view and share high resolution images, and full printing rights. Additional hours, custom graphics, and engagement photo shoot, a second shooter, and toning are available to add to your package if desired. FotoBohemia also provides boudoir and trash the dress photo shoots. Albums, canvas, flush mounts, matted prints, and prints are available to purchase a la carte.

20 Reviews for FotoBohemia

20 FotoBohemia Reviews

G
Featured
Georgia

Married on 02/25/2017

I've been dying to write this review before I even got my photos back! Now I can! I am incredibly thankful and blessed to have had Jessie with FotoBohemia capture my special day. From the get go I ... Read more knew I had nothing to worry about. She made my husband and I feel at ease the entire day. She also gave excellent direction! You could tell her years of experience were at work when she gave us guidance on how to pose and where we should go for the best lighting. She had a great attitude and it felt like a good friend was taking our pictures--laughing and enjoying the day with us. Then there's the pictures!!!! THE PICTURES PEOPLE!!! O-M-G! I never knew pictures like that existed. Jessie captured all of the details we put so much work and effort into. She captured the intimate and heartfelt moments of the ceremony and reception. Then there are some amazing shots of all of our guest having the best time! I couldn't have asked for more. If you're looking for good people, a great experience and AMAZING photos, then go with FotoBohemia. #weloveyouguys

G
Gina

Married on 09/02/2018

To any brides Jessie is your badass photographer! I had the honor to have JESSIE as our photographer for our wedding 9/2/18 and she was a dream to work with! Capturing all the special moments! The ... Read more way she directs and analyzes every detail in each picture is amazing!! So talented and the sweetest chic ever! I recommend her to anyone needing great pictures, because when its all over that is all you have. My wedding pictures are outstanding and i couldnt be more happier with how beautiful they all came out. She made my wedding come to life again when i look at them and that is worth everything! Thankyou so muchJessie!!! You are an absolute QUEEN ! - Gina + Andrew

C
Christina Kelly

Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing Wedding Pics

FotoBohemia was amazing. Jessie is a delight and is amazing with her camera. Definitely need to hire them for your event! Read more FotoBohemia was amazing. Jessie is a delight and is amazing with her camera. Definitely need to hire them for your event!