FotoEnvy Studios

Rockford, IL · View map

About FotoEnvy Studios

hello!

our style is romantic, refined and modern. every single wedding day presents itself a unique set of emotions displayed between such a diverse group of people you know and love. our goal is for you to feel relaxed while we unobtrusivly capture your stories throughout your big day. we are a team based studio of photographers who truly love, love. we are passionate about our craft, your day and creating imagery that inspires; we wouldn’t have it any other way.

come say hello.

best,

fotoenvy

28 Reviews for FotoEnvy Studios

28 FotoEnvy Studios Reviews

G
Gabrielle

Married on 06/25/2016

I used Fotoenvy for my wedding photographers and I can't tell you how happy I am that I did. In fact, I'm pretty sure our entire wedding party (17 people) would like to use them for their future, ... Read more nonexistent weddings. Not only are their photos incredible, trust me your heart is going to stop when you see them, Stephen & Kevin were just a blast to be around during our big day. Fotoenvy is simply fantastic. Thank you!!!!

K
Kimberlyn

Married on 11/06/2015

We can not thank Stephen and Kyle at FotoEnvy enough for capturing our wedding day perfectly! We were absolutely blown away by how easy and relaxing our day was because of their professionalism and ... Read more skill. Stephen and Kyle were so easy to work with, and they took such great care of us. It is obvious that they have worked together for a long time, they were quick and precise with every shot they took, which was ideal for our blustery November wedding. If you are looking for unique, breathtaking photos and ease of mind on your wedding day, FotoEnvy is the perfect choice! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Joel and Kimmy <3

User4462112

2+ years ago

Fotoenvy was very open to all of my off the wall requests. We truly appreciated how they made the bride and groom feel like they were able to receive any request they wanted. The photographers were on ... Read more on time and ready to shoot when we needed them. They were also very on top of contacting us before the wedding to discuss the logistics of the day. At the end of the day we were happy with their service and they captured some very beautiful photos that we will look back on to remember our special day.