Fotografix Studio

Saco, ME · View map

About Fotografix Studio

Always capturing the story of your wedding day through distinctive, high quality images has been my specialty for over 22 years. I always bring an energetic, fun, creative and personable approach to photographing your special day.
So what separates me from "the rest" of them out there to choose from? To start, beautiful wedding photography combined with excellent rates, service and the world's best custom designed, hand-made wedding books. If you want a photographer that makes you comfortable and will mix well with your guests, one that will capture the key moments that mean the most and can do so in a free flowing, journalistic manner, I am your photographer!

I hope to talk soon about what I can do to make every part of your wedding day amazing. Please visit my website.

-Dave

2 Reviews for Fotografix Studio

2 Fotografix Studio Reviews

M
Maura

Married on 09/03/2016

We are so happy with the photos from our Labor Day 2016 wedding! David did an amazing job of capturing the day for us - we love the pictures and really enjoyed working with him. He really listened to ... Read more to what we wanted, which was probably a bit more low key than most couples. We wanted to spend as much time enjoying each other and our guests versus taking a million photos, which he totally got. That said, we have some wonderful family photos and some great pictures of just the two of us that we will forever cherish. My husband and I would highly recommend working with David - he is professional, easy-going, and takes great pictures - who could ask for more?

L
Lindsey

Married on 08/29/2015

Dave was very easy to work with. From the beginning he was attentive and always answered my many questions in a timely manner, both before and after the wedding. I requested a few specific shots and ... Read more Dave was so good about making sure we got them. He was a pleasure to work with and my husband and I are beyond pleased with our photography.

Fotografix Studio FAQ