Fotoimpressions Wedding Photography

Rochester, NY · View map

About Fotoimpressions Wedding Photography

Fotoimpressions is a wedding photography company based out of Rochester, New York that also serves the Finger Lakes area, New York City, and Buffalo. Owner and person behind the lens Paul D. Van Hoy II blends photojournalism with fine art and editorial photography. He captures the authenticity of your moments and transforms them into elegant, eye-catching images that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Experience
Paul D. Van Hoy II has many industry accolades, including being named “Photographer of the Year” by Microsoft in 2007 and being recognized as one of the top 25 professional photographers in 2015. Paul earned his master’s degree in fine art photography from Rochester Institute of Technology and has more than 10 years of experience in the wedding industry.

Products Offered
Fotoimpressions shoots in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and vintage styles for a variety of photography needs, including engagements and weddings, trash-the-dress sessions, portraits, and boudoir shoots. Paul books one event per day, and can easily arrange for a second shooter and multiple locations, as well as additional hours. He is happy to travel for destinations weddings and events. Paul provides toning and imaging editing for your images and offers several options to enjoy them, including the following:

• Albums

51 Fotoimpressions Wedding Photography Reviews

Anna
Anna Coots

Getting married on 05/02/2020

So good. So so so good! Amazing!

The most genuine photography experience! Paul shot our engagement session and was incredible to work with. The weather wasn't the best for my hair (curls and rain don't mix), we met on location and he ... Read more he offered for us to reschedule, which I thought was incredibly thoughtful of him. He allowed us to be posed and also allowed us to create natural poses for ourselves. Paul is down to earth, accommodating, honest, and a true talent. We have worked with other photographers in the area and Paul differs in his passion. He really wants you to like your photos, and takes the time to get the photo right. I have had experiences with others that just pump you in and out. He got our photos back to us in less than 24 hours, and knew I was worried about my hair (girl problems) even after editing and retouching them, he offered to meet up with us again if I wasn't satisfied. I highly recommend Paul for any and everyone. His passion is unmatched!

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely the BEST there is

Paul was hands down the best photographer. From the moment we booked Paul, he made us feel so special. His response time was outstanding and he was always ready to answer our questions! Paul's photos ... Read more are so beautiful and romantic- i cannot get enough of our wedding album! He captured every moment possible- if you are between Paul and a different photographer, PICK PAUL!!! You will not be disappointed I promise.

T
Traci

Married on 05/26/2019

Joy to work with

Paul did an incredible job! I couldn't be more pleased. He did our engagement shoot and wedding day. He was an absolute joy to work with. Communication was quick and clear and day of shooting was fun ... Read more and relaxed. Thanks so much for capturing our day so perfectly, Paul!