FotoTales Photo Booth

Oakland, CA · View map

About FotoTales Photo Booth

FotoTales Photo Booth is an artistic wedding photo booth rental company based in Oakland, California. It provides a wonderful experience and brings excitement to the wedding with its personalized and lightweight booths.

Experience
Miriam Jones, the owner, has been in the industry for more than five years. Before entering the event rental business, she worked on manufacturing, banking and telecommunications companies as a technical support. In 2012, using her intellectual properties and the experience gained from training photo booth attendants, FotoTales Photo Booth was launched to capture all the fun of wedding events.

FotoTales Photo Booth provides various backdrops, props, prints, and an enclosed booth for couples. It takes care of everything from delivery to set up to clean up, for a stress-free experience. FotoTales also has a showroom where couples can check out the photo booth and props prior to the wedding.

2 Reviews for FotoTales Photo Booth

2 FotoTales Photo Booth Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 09/05/2012

I should have done this earlier but I just want to thank FotoTales Photo Booth for being a part of my wedding. We had a blast. Miriam was on target she didn't miss a beat. Read more I should have done this earlier but I just want to thank FotoTales Photo Booth for being a part of my wedding. We had a blast. Miriam was on target she didn't miss a beat.

C
Chris

Married on 06/29/2013

4.7

The photo booth and pictures turned out great. There was a bit of delay when taking pictures, so we couldn't time our poses correctly due to that. We couldn't fit more that 7 people in the picture. ... Read more picture. I've been to booths where we could fit more than 7 people. Overall it was still well worth the money.

FotoTales Photo Booth FAQ