Four Points by Sheraton

Niagara Falls, NY · View map · Visit website

About Four Points by Sheraton

Four Points by Sheraton is a waterfront wedding venue with picturesque views of Niagara Falls. Western New York couples can host their rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception all in one place just minutes away from all that Niagara Falls, New York has to offer.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers two wedding ballrooms that can accommodate up to 300 guests. Enchant your guests with spectacular views of Niagara Falls directly from the elegantly decorated ballroom.

From superb service to event planning and accommodations for your guests, Four Points by Sheraton has it all! Work with our staff to design your perfect day and to coordinate vendors. Services from this venue include:

• Room accommodations
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Dance Floor

Catering Services

• Our menu offers you a variety of great options to choose from, or let our Executive Chef help you customize a menu to suit your taste, personality or culture.
    • Offering a full vegan menu starting 2020

Featured
Olga

Married on 03/29/2019

Fantastic Venue with a Great View

I could not have picked a better venue. I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and a brunch at the Four Point Sheraton Niagara Falls and everything was fantastic. The food was great and the ... Read more the service was even better. The servers were professional and friendly. The view from the Upper Rapids room is beautiful and recently renovated. I had the pleasure of working with Theresa Erickson before she left and after that working with Teresa Costello and Tia Myles. The transition was seamless. I live in Michigan and the communication was great. I always got a response with 24 hours even if they were out of the office. I believe that Teresa and Tia went above and beyond their duties and they did it to make me feel comfortable. You really can't ask for anything more from a team when you’re trying to plan a wedding, especially planning one from out of town. The only thing disappointing was I did not get turned down service on the day of the wedding so I came back to disheveled room. Perhaps there was too much stuff everywhere but I requested my room be cleaned and new sheets on the bedding. I got new bedding but not clean towels. Additionally, the cleaning staff doesn't go back to check if you want room cleaned. The day after the wedding we had the do not disturb on the door but it was off the door by 10 AM as we left to go to the brunch we were hosting. I got back to the room around noon and the room was not cleaned. I went to go ask the housekeeper when I could expect the room cleaned and she told me due to the Do Not Disturb on the room earlier that morning the room wasn't on the list to get cleaned. In other hotels I have stayed in, the housekeeper goes back around to ensure the occupants really don't want housekeeping.

Michelle
Michelle Montoya

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Teresa Castillo is amazing. I am very excited to continue to work with her.

So far it has been a great experience and looking forward to our wedding Read more So far it has been a great experience and looking forward to our wedding

N
Nicole

Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience!

This was a destination wedding for us, and Tia and Teresa made the whole process incredibly smooth and easy. The venue was beautiful, food was great. Every member of staff down to Mike at the front ... Read more desk was VERY friendly and helpful. The hotel just got remodeled and looks amazing. Can't recommend this place enough. The only issue we ran into was that the treat bags we made for our guests were not handed out upon check in, so we asked for the box back and took them home. Everything else ran perfectly.