Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore

The Four Points by Sheraton Tampa Airport Westshore in Tampa, Florida is a conveniently located venue for a wedding event. Multiple services are available through this venue, including lodging for you and your guests. Personalize the space to fit your specific wedding size and reflect the personality of you and your beloved. The knowledgeable staff helps to ensure a well-organized event so you can savor the joyous occasion.

Facilities and Capacity
The architecture of The Four Points by Sheraton Tampa Airport Westshore includes an eight-story atrium fitting for a cocktail party or ceremony. Gather under the expansive ceiling that lights the trees and space for socializing and celebrating on the main floor. An ideal space for a reception within this venue is the Grand Ballroom that spans 6,000 square feet. Host up to 250 people, or for a more intimate gathering, the Grand Ballroom can be divided into four separate spaces. As part of the use of this venue, The Four Points by Sheraton Tampa Airport Westshore provides audio equipment, chairs, chair covers, tables and a dance floor.

The professional and experienced staff will guide you top to bottom through the wedding planning and day of the event. Whether hosting an engagement party, bridal shower, ceremony or reception at The Four Points by Sheraton Tampa Airport Westshore, feel at ease as the team extends their expertise to your special day. This venue provides multiple services, including a bridal suite, setup and cleanup of the event, event rentals and lighting/sound. An additional perk is the available on-site lodging for you and your guests. Services offered for those who use the accommodations of this venue include access to the St. James Lounge, indoor pool, fitness center and a complimentary shuttle within a three-mile radius of the hotel.

Cuisine
Schedule a tasting to customize your wedding menu. The culinary service can adapt food items for gluten free, lactose free, no pork or vegetarian dietary needs. Choose from a variety of dining styles, some of which include a cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, stations, buffet or plated dinner. Necessary food and beverage items of barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens are included with this venue.

15 Reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore

15 Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Reviews

S
Featured
Stefaine

Married on 11/20/2015

4.7

The wedding coordinator Josue was great to work with! He was quick to respond to all of my emails especially when it got close to the day and I was starting to panic! The ceremony was perfect! I was ... Read more so worried about it being in the center of the hotel but the atrium and the elevator entrance made it great. So many of my guests said that they cried seeing me come down the elevator and looking down at the ceremony from upstairs it looked absolutely beautiful! I was disappointed with the cocktail hour and the transition into the dinner area. The Food was gone so quickly people started leaving the area. People then started going into the dinner area which was supposed to be closed off, and surrounding the wedding party in the cermony area which distracted us from getting pictures done so my photographer was not able to get as many done in that hour as he'd had liked. The dinner was fabulous. It was better than on the day of food testing so our hats go off to the the chef! I received lots of compliments on the food. But I had a few people complain that they got up for a quick second to either use the restroom or do something and their food was taken away with not even a bite taken. The dinner area was beautiful although the the dance floor was a little small it worked out great. When you first look at the reception area you can't imagine it looking beautiful for your wedding but the linen was beautiful that was provided by then hotel and after florals got set up the room looked amazing. The rest of the night was great. The bartender outside of the wedding, she was great and I appreciated her sticking around late so that my guest could continue enjoying themselves after the wedding ended. If it hadn't been for the cocktail hour being so messy and for some of the guests having their meals taken away I would have given a perfect 5 stars because the night did end up turning out beautifully.

R
Richard Scott Harding

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Very professional, and stress free

John, Joyce, Damon and the rest of John's team were very attentive. They worked right with us the day of the event. John was great in his help with the planning. We have received many high compliments ... Read more compliments from our guests about the venue, rooms, food, and service.

K
Katie

Married on 09/26/2015

We had our ceremony and reception here on 09/26/15 and we loved it! Josue was our coordinator and he took care of everything for us; he made all the planning and the day of the event so stress-free! ... Read more The venue is beautiful and the food for the reception was excellent. The staff went out of their way multiple times to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and were flexible with set-up for both the reception and ceremony. We had approx 50 guests and they were more than willing to work with our budget. All of the staff were so polite and so pleasant, it made the day just that much more wonderful. I would definitely reccomend this venue!