Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore

Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore, located in Milwaukee, is the quintessential wedding venue that will make your wedding an elegant experience. Everything from the best of the Milwaukee North Shore, eclectic catering options to a luxurious ballroom, Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore proves itself as an amazing venue choice.

Facilities and Capacity
This elegant reception and banquet space can host 320 guests with room to spare at 7,500 sq. ft. Accommodations that delight and boasting a Crystal Skylight Room, your guests will have a distinguished experience.

The Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore is a full-service wedding venue with on-site customized catering led by a renowned chef. Services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Barware
  • China
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Location
Being fifteen minutes from downtown Milwaukee makes Four Points Sheraton a prime spot for you and your guests to get the most out of what Milwaukee has to offer. From Bayshore Town Center to Brown Deer Golf Club, the surroundings are an added bonus for you and your guests.

5 Reviews for Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore

5 Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 11/26/2005

They were great! We got unbelievable value and the hotel was willing to go above and beyond for us. We also had our rehearsal dinner here, which they gave us a great deal on. The hotel even provided ... Read more shuttle service to and from our ceremony so no one would have to drive. The site was beautiful and everything was done exactly how I asked. They threw in extra hotel rooms and were just great to work with.

C
Chenequa

Married on 10/07/2017

Karen the event planner was awesome. She is very personable. She is a wonder person who really put my event together hassle free. She made me feel like family and the sky light room I reserved for my ... Read more husbands surprise birthday was setup fabulously. The chef prepared a deliciously awesome menu for our event and a huge shoutout to all the servers. The servers were like synchronized swimmers. I recommend the 8900 Bistro to anyone who has a dream of a great event in one of the very beautiful and spacious banquet halls. Thank you everyone.

M
Laura

Married on 06/16/2006

My husband and I went with this location because of a connection. However, this hotel was fabulous! The food was exceptional, they were friendly, and very easy to work with. They gave us our options ... Read more options as to what they could provide as far as decor and I never had to think another moment about what was happening. They gave us exactly what we asked for. The food tasting was cool because we each got full servings of the items we wanted to try, and we got to take the leftovers home!! To this day I still get compliments about the food and room at this hotel.