Four Seasons Salon and Spa

Sterling, VA · View map · Visit website

About Four Seasons Salon and Spa

At Four Seasons Salon & Spa, we offer a variety of premier salon and spa services to the Dulles, Ashburn, Sterling and Leesburg, VA area. [ We also are available for on-site services]

Our team is passionate about beauty and health, and it shows in our work. Our focus is always on the customer and making your experience truly unforgettable.

You deserve to be pampered before your big day, and that's why we have packages and special promotions designed with your total relaxation in mind.

??Call us today and schedule a consultation with one of our Master Stylists, Makeup or Nail Technicians today & Inquire about our special Bridal Packages & Promotions!

Our Master Team looks forward to meeting you and working with you on such a special occasion.

Four Seasons Salon & Medspa

Contact us via phone: (703) 421 - 9800 or email: bobbie.fourseasons@gmail.com

19 Reviews for Four Seasons Salon and Spa

19 Four Seasons Salon and Spa Reviews

J
Featured
Jennie

Married on 10/11/2014

Four Seasons salon and spa helped make my day so perfect! LOVED my hair and make up from Timmy & Rosey! So professional, clean, fun and made me and my wedding party feel so welcome and comfortable ... Read more and beautiful! All 8 of my bridesmaids/junior bridesmaids + my mom LOVED their hair! My mom and I got our make up done, and it was beautifully done, didn't look heavy all natural! I also go here to cut my hair and Tony is amazing! My hair keeps its shape months after I get it done! Bobbie and staff are wonderful, would recommended this place to any bride or needing a new hairdresser!! This is defiantly a salon that knows what its doing!

User6073755

1+ year ago

Love my stylist Rosey! Shes awesome and loves what she does! Thank you for everything Rosey! Your the best! Read more Love my stylist Rosey! Shes awesome and loves what she does! Thank you for everything Rosey! Your the best!

X
Xi

Married on 09/28/2016

I am very glad to choose Four Seasons Salon and Kyung with my wedding make up and hair. Because I am not living in US and wish to look for a Asian as my make up artist. So I found Kyung through ... Read more weddingwire. And Kyung is very very nice and professional in make up and hair. She has about 17 years experience in make up and hair. I feel so amazing after make up and all of my friends said the make up and hair is so great. Many thanks for all of you.