FourNineteen Weddings

Playa Grande · View map

About FourNineteen Weddings

Boutique wedding design and coordination studio specializing in luxury destination weddings in Costa Rica and Italy.

136 Reviews for FourNineteen Weddings

136 FourNineteen Weddings Reviews

J
Justin

Married on 06/08/2019

Great wedding planner for our wedding at the Andaz Papagayo

Hiring Barbara and her team was a great decision. She knows many of the people at the Andaz Papagayo and she provided helpful recommendations for potential local vendors. When the big day arrived, she ... Read more had arranged all the decor elements and she made sure to keep us on schedule. We needed help in all these areas and we're very thankful that Barbara and her team were able to deliver!

Michele
Michele

Married on 04/13/2019

The Best Wedding Planner

The best decision I made (besides saying Yes to my husband) was hiring Barbara and 419 Weddings. If you are going to have a destination wedding, please give yourself some piece of mind during the ... Read more planning process and include in your budget a wedding planner. Barbara is honest, direct, recommended fabulous vendors, and negotiated on our behalf. Also, I need to add in here.. Barbara was born and raised in Costa Rica. Ummm, she knows EVERYONE and is very well known throughout the country. It’s been one month since our wedding and there is not one single thing I would do different or one vendor I would change. Barbara, you are a miracle worker and truly made our wedding planning experience and actual wedding the most seamless and stress free process we could’ve ever imagined. Thank you for giving us our dream wedding. We will forever be thankful for you.

Abbi
Abbi

Married on 04/06/2019

Great Experience!

We hired Barbara and her staff after settling on a destination wedding in Costa Rica. She helped us find our location and planned the details of not only our wedding but our rehearsal dinner too. She ... Read more helped me put the many (sometimes not always consistent) thoughts and ideas into cohesive and gorgeous events. She was also very flexible and patient as I changed my mind throughout the process. Everything turned out gorgeous and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I highly recommend Barbara and her staff.