Fowler Studios

Leslie
Leslie A Reed

Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect Pictures and Perfect Attitude

Susan Fowler, of Fowler Studios, was my wedding photographer. She and her assistant were amazing. They showed up at the church on a rainy day with the best attitude and were very timely. They were a ... Read more joy to be around and I couldn't imagine anyone making us feel more comfortable. The pictures before, during, and after the ceremony and from the reception are all wonderful! I can't decide which are my favorite. Not only are the pictures great but we had them all available within a week. It was truly a pleasure.

C
Courtney

Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Susan and Fowler Studios. Susan happily met with us to answer a long list of questions about wedding photography while we were trying to ... Read more figure out how exactly to plan a wedding. She was flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement pictures 3 separate times! And most importantly, she made us feel at ease on our wedding day. We had a rainy wedding day but had our hearts set on outdoor photographs and Susan was already prepared- she even brought a cute clear umbrella that made an appearance in some of our photos! Your wedding photographer is with you a great deal during your wedding day so you want it to be someone as cheerful and professional as Susan. As the bride, I felt as if I just had another friend by my side that day. In addition to her wonderful personality and professionalism, our photographs turned out beautifully! We have too many to choose from when deciding which one to get printed on canvas for our new home. Thank you Susan!

User6205782

2+ years ago

Absolutely loved having the Fowlers shoot our wedding photos! They are so detail oriented. Photography was the one thing in my wedding planning journey that I didn't have to worry about! I knew it ... Read more would go perfectly, and it did! Susan has a way of making everyone feel so comfortable. Very professional and personal! I can not imagine a better experience!