Foxbeau

Midland, NC · View map · Visit website

About Foxbeau

Foxbeau is a wedding photography and videography business based in Midland, North Carolina. Offering natural light photography and video services, they are able to professionally record your big day, according to your preferences. Their mission is to bring it to life the way you remember it: full of meaning, beauty, and sprinkled with happy memories.

Foxbeau feels privileged to be the ones entrusted with preserving couples’ magical day in a photo or video format. Because of this mentality, they are able to approach the task with a professional manner that ensures everything is presented appropriately. A combination of cinematic, storytelling and traditional styles allow Foxbeau to produce wedding photos and films that teem with emotion, romance, and passion.

Whether producing full-feature videos, highlight videos, or something else, the end product can best be described as authentic and full of candor. One of the ways they achieve this is by becoming familiar with the couples they work with ahead of the big day. From start to finish, Foxbeau can be there to capture all the main moments - the ceremony, the first look, the bouquet throw, the late-night party, and so much more besides. Some of the many other services provided by this company include the following:

• Consultations
  • Engagement sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir photography
  • Trash-the-dress
  • Prints, matte prints, flush mounts, and canvases
  • Aerial drone footage
  • Documentary edit

8 Reviews for Foxbeau

8 Foxbeau Reviews

Jessica
Featured
Jessica Gorman

Married on 10/27/2018

Foxbeau feels like family!

I can't begin to say enough good things about this sweet videography duo. From the time we first talked on the phone until the day we received our wedding highlight film, my husband and I were ... Read more thoroughly impressed and excited by the work of Foxbeau Films! If you are looking for a videographer that is passionate, professional, warm, creative, and thoughtful then you need to look no further! Chris and Amy exceeded any kind of expectation we had about wedding videography, and did so while taking the extra step of befriending us and making us feel comfortable all throughout our wedding day. You would have never known there was a camera near by because they did a wonderful job at making it all seem so natural. One specific thing I will point out about this team that really sold me when I was a searching bride is that they are willing to be present for your entire wedding day. From the time I stepped onto my wedding venue in the morning until the grand exit for my husband and I at the closing of the recepton, they were there capturing each and every special moment that they could. This is a rare find in the wedding photography/videography industry! Book Foxbeau Films for your wedding day and you will forever be grateful for the gift of reliving each and every sweet moment through your film!

M
Meaghan Honeycutt

Married on 05/11/2019

Foxbeau Films

Foxbeau Films was AMAZING to work with! They are the sweetest husband and wife team around and made me (the bride) and my husband, as well as all our friends and family they were filming for the day ... Read more feel so comfortable. Our video turned out better than we ever could have imagined and we watch it all the time and will continue to watch it for years to come to relive our most perfect day. They captured every moment just right and told our story better than we can put into words. They are an awesome team to work with and I have already recommended them to many of my friends getting married and would recommend them to any couple who wants to relive their day forever! Thanks so much Chris and Amy! You rock!

Heather
Heather

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing work!

Chris and Amy were wonderful to work with! You can tell that they are very passionate in their work. Amy spent most of the day in the bridal suite with me and my girls and it just felt like she was ... Read more one of the girls hanging out. We highly recommend them!