Foxhall Resort

Douglasville, GA · View map · Visit website

About Foxhall Resort

Foxhall Resort is a scenic resort hosting weddings in 2 unique venues located in Douglasville, Georgia. With its beautiful views and Southern charm, this elegant wedding venue will impress both you and your guests. Foxhall Resort offers The Stables venue and Legacy Lookout venue for your wedding location.

Facilities and Capacity
Foxhall Resort can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. The venues offer aesthetic elegance with its indoor spaces. Legacy Lookout is a stunning lodge venue overlooking Foxhall with beautiful natural light and panoramic views. It features a double-sided stacked stone fireplace that can be lit indoors and outdoors to create a cozy ambience during your reception. Legacy Lookout can accommodate up to 250 guests with full seating.

The Stables venue is a transformed stable with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and glass doors all around to bring in the most natural lighting to create an light and airy feel. There are two ballrooms and a covered outdoor patio perfect for a cocktail party. The Stables Venue can comfortably seat up to 225 guests.

Foxhall Resort also offers many lodging options for you and your guests.

Foxhall Resort offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance

Location
Foxhall Resort is located in Douglasville, Georgia, off of Capps Ferry Road. The venue services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

84 Reviews for Foxhall Resort

84 Foxhall Resort Reviews

shuyi
Featured
shuyi

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing venue great value

I was a bride who went through over 15 different venues in Atlanta, Tennessee, North Carolina before I found Foxhall Resort, our dream venue! The grounds are simply incredible and we fell in love ... Read more with everything the second we drove onto the property! Deniese was our coordinator and she was so helpful and easy to work with from beginning to end!! I cannot give glowing enough of a review for this venue and Deniese and all the staff who work behind the scenes. Both of our families and bridal parties many of whom flyed from other cities of U.S. and even overseas, stayed on property for the weekend- It is simply the best experience we could ever ask for for our guests! The lodges are amazingly cozy, private and luxurious at the same time, there are a lot of day-time activities on site for my guests to enjoy, the staff were super attentive to the needs of our guests. We cannot thank Foxhall enough for making our wedding weekend so PERFECT and SPECIAL!! :) If you’re considering getting married here—do it! You will not regret it!!

S
Sara

Married on 06/01/2019

Worley/Carter Wedding

I LOVED WORKING WITH FOXHALL RESORT! They did an incredible job being flexible and helping me make my dream come true! It was truly incredible! Read more I LOVED WORKING WITH FOXHALL RESORT! They did an incredible job being flexible and helping me make my dream come true! It was truly incredible!

Ashley
Ashley Darnell Canei

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing once in a lifetime event

We knew Foxhall was the one the moment we did our venue tour! Hannah worked with us every step of the way to make sure everything was beyond perfect. Even when we had to go with our backup rain plan ... Read more it actually turned out even better than we ever envisioned ourselves. Our guests can’t stop complimenting Foxhall either. The lodging is top of the line and all of our guests were amazed and felt like they were on vacation too. Best decision we made!