Foxtail Florals

Yorba Linda, CA · View map

About Foxtail Florals

"I love flowers! I love the unusual ones with rare beauty and personality! I love coming up with creative displays and new concepts to match each new clients personal style" ~Corie

Anything from small and intimate to over the top glam. We assist our clients in the designing process to ensure their personal style is captured and that all details are taken care of.

Whatever inspires you, whether it be recreating a special moment when you first met your love or using a specific flower that your grandmother grew in her back yard , we want to infuse that into your special day to make it truly memorable. We are here to provide artistic florals and assist in the direction of linens, props, layout and overall direction of your event. Our purpose is to showcase your personal style (your personality) to make a memorable event for you and all of your guests to remember forever!

11 Reviews for Foxtail Florals

11 Foxtail Florals Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 11/04/2017

Foxtail Florals did all of the flowers for my wedding and I cannot tell you what a great job they did. Corie sat down with us for a consultation and had great ideas and so many beautiful things to ... Read more choose from. She put together a detailed estimate for us, which was very reasonable. Walking into the reception venue on the day of the wedding, I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful all of the bouquets and arrangements came out! I received so many compliments from people. The flowers were really amazing. And they also did a great job incorporating all of the decor that I had purchased in with the flowers. It really looked so fantastic. I am so sad that the day was over so fast, but I did keep my bouquet, one of the bridesmaid's bouquets, and my husband's boutonniere to dry them, because I really did love them so much. Thank you so much Corie and Foxtail!

A
Ashley

Married on 02/20/2016

Corie is a floral visionary! She worked closely with me to stay on budget and on target with our aspirations for the wedding. We started with several conversations, including an in person meet at the ... Read more venue (Millwick), where she and I bonded over our love for hanging florals against an industrial background. After that Corie created some idea presentations that helped clarify our ideas and made sure we were all on the same page. But to be honest, those presentations didn't do justice - her work was beyond our imaginations!! She turned some loose ideas into a work of art. To be honest, at the end of the night when I saw her taking down the flower, I was a little sad - I wish those arrangements could have stayed up forever! OMG and not to mention, my bridesmaid bouquets were on point! Each bridesmaid had something different and each one loved it! Working with Corie felt great, she was extremely responsive and such a compassionate person.

J
Jaclyn

Married on 01/30/2016

Foxtail Florals was amazing! Mindy was supportive from the moment we met her, and the day of the wedding the flowers were fresh and beautiful. My husband and I couldn’t be happier and have received ... Read more nonstop compliments from our family and friends. We would be happy to refer Foxtail Florals to others!