Foxy Faces by Jen

Corona, California · View map · Visit website

About Foxy Faces by Jen

Foxy Faces by Jen is a professional team of artists in Corona, California, that serve the Inland Empire, Temecula, and Orange County areas. Owner and Glam Team Coordinator Jen works closely with her clients to make sure she understands their needs all the way from the beginning to the big event. Foxy Faces by Jen has worked with hundreds of clients and is sure they can provide you with the look you deserve.

Foxy Faces by Jen’s multiple styles provide hair and makeup and group services for parties of up to 25 people. They do hair trials, on-site hair, and updos/styling to give you your desired look. Your hair can be paired with airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, and:

• Makeup trial

M
Featured
Melody

Married on 09/30/2017

I came across FoxyFacesByJen on instagram and after viewing reviews and photos, took a chance and hired them for my special date- wedding day. My hair stylist Brittany was amazing! Not only did ... Read more she do an amazing job on my mom and maid of honor, but she even changed my hair style literally, last minute and made me look amazing all night long! I also had a make up artist, Wendy, and she was just, I'm speechless! She did such an amazing job. Typically when you hire a make up artist you have an idea of what you want, but only the artist knows if what you're looking for will look good on your skin. My mom and I are "less is more" type of ladies, so we were super nervous, to say the least. Lol. My mom went first and when she was done she was so in love with her make up she gave me the best advice "let her do her thing and pick the make up, she knows what she's doing". So even though I had a picture in my phone of what I wanted for the last 9 mths, I did what mom suggested. I sat down, Wendy asked if I had anything in mind, and I said "I do, but I'm going to let you fix me up, you're the professional, I trust you." And she was thrilled. And it was the best choice! Wendy did an amazing job! I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world the day of my wedding! I already had an amazing dress and a beautiful veil. And thanks to the ladies at Foxy Faces By Jen, Brittany and Wendy, I felt amazing as well. Best decision ever! Jen made it super easy to work with sending me reminders and quote information via email. It was the most simplest thing ever. Thank you Jen for your glam squad team.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

Wendy did an amazing job on my make up. My Husband and I rented an Air Bnb for our wedding venue and I pretty much planned everything myself. So when Wendy arrived it was time for me to step away and ... Read more leave everything to everyone else. Needless to say I was a ball of nerves and Wendy was incredibly sweet and helped me relax. She followed my inspiration photos perfectly and I truly couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend her for any brides!

Nancy
Nancy Norton

Married on 04/06/2019

Loved my Glam Team!!

I loved my Glam Team from FoxyFacesbyJen! They were so easy to work with, affordable, and professional! They also made you feel like you were best friends! Working with Jen to coordinate hair/makeup ... Read more hair/makeup trials as well as the schedule for the day of my wedding was super easy! I was even able to add another gal at the last minute with no hesitation. Linn was my MUA and she was awesome! When I had some concerns during my trial run, she and Jen were able to make suggestions and recommendations based on my concerns. On my big day my makeup and hair were perfect!! I got nothing but compliments all night! Melissa was my hair stylist and she was equally as awesome!! She was able to suggest hairstyles for myself and each of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing and was so happy with their work. I would definitely recommend FoxyFacesbyJen for anyone wanting talented, affordable, and easy to work with hair/makeup artists for any occasion, but especially your wedding day!!