FPR Designs

Ladera Ranch, CA · View map

About FPR Designs

We provide beautiful Stationary for your big day without the big price tags. We know that today's couple has a vision they are looking to bring to life. Invitations are a guest's first impression of your wedding. Let us help you design the ideal first impression with fun and memorable Invitations, Save the Dates, Menus, place cards and more!

3 Reviews for FPR Designs

3 FPR Designs Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 10/06/2018

FPR Designs made the design, cost, and overall process so easy for us! Fiorella responded to our questions quickly, and had great design ideas at the ready. Not to mention, the cost of our total order ... Read more order was way cheaper than other competitors considering the quality. We decided we are using FPR Designs for any announcents/invites/holiday cards going forward. What a great experience!

D
Daniela

Married on 07/18/2018

The owner is very professional and friendly! Highly recommend this company! Read more The owner is very professional and friendly! Highly recommend this company!!!!

S
Shannon

Married on 06/27/2010

It was so easy working with this vendor. She listened to my needs and the end result was so beautiful and the cost was well within my tight budget. For this same quality through any other vendor I ... Read more would have paid an absurd amount. I will use her services again and again for all my future events.

FPR Designs FAQ