Frangipani Beach Resort

Meads Bay · View map

About Frangipani Beach Resort

The intimate Frangipani Beach Resort welcomes guests with a rum punch, a chilled towel and a warm smile. Located on the soft white sands of Meads Bay Beach, the Frangipani is an exquisite getaway. Spanish-Mediterranean in style, the 19 room resort is friendly and packed with extras.

Honeymooners

For honeymooners, enjoy a blissfully relaxing getaway on one of Anguilla's most pristine beaches. Listen to live music, float in our infinity pool overlooking the sea, and sip a sunset cocktail from your balcony or patio. For those staying 6 nights, sign up for our honeymoon package and receive six nights at the Frangipani in a one-bedroom suite, a bottle of champagne in your room, a sunset cruise or a beach hopping boat trip, and a couple's massage to celebrate your first getaway as Mr. and Mrs.!

Summer/Fall: $3600 plus taxes
Spring: $5250 plus taxes

Destination Weddings

For destination weddings, we cater to a broad range of sizes and styles. Enjoy an intimate ceremony a deux on beautiful Meads Bay or buy out the entire resort (19 rooms) for a multi-day event with friends and family. With a full buy-out, the resort essentially becomes your private villa with full staff. Enjoy complimentary motorized and non-motorized watersport, concierge service, continental breakfast, two pools, a fitness facility and luxury accommodations. Contact us about how a full buy-out will work for your group!

2 Reviews for Frangipani Beach Resort

2 Frangipani Beach Resort Reviews

B
Bridget

Married on 03/19/2016

I just had my wedding at the Straw Hat Restaurant in the Frangipani on March 19th, 2016. It was absolutely PERFECTION in every way. It was truly the most magical day. As an event planner myself at ... Read more Midtown Loft and Terrace in NYC, the second I reached out to Peter, I knew I was in the BEST hands. Peter, Ann, and his assistant Doris were truly unreal, and the utmost professionals in every way. DJ Sugar was also amazing and the dance floor was hopping all night!!! The food at Straw Hat was perfection, and all our guests commented that it was the absolute best wedding food they had ever had. I cannot thank the entire staff for the most magical day of my life. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it and reliving it again. THANK YOU to Straw Hat for giving Bryce and I the most magical wedding of all time!!!! Bridget Kennedy

N
Nicolette

Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I did a 3 day buyout of the Frangipani for our wedding weekend. All of our guests stayed at the resort, and we had the freedom to have the cocktail hour for our wedding on the grounds ... Read more of the resort, as well as late nights by the pool. The resort is perfection and located on one of the MOST beautiful places on earth. The managers, Shannon and Scott went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly how we wanted. They always had a smile and were one step ahead of anything we needed. Our friends and family are still raving, and I would 100% recommend the Frangipani for your wedding or event!!!

Frangipani Beach Resort FAQ