Frank Del Rosario Fotografo

Santo Domingo, DO · View map

About Frank Del Rosario Fotografo

Frank Del Rosario Fotografia y Video is a highly creative and talented professional wedding photography team based in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. This dynamic team takes a modern approach when capturing those timeless moments that make your wedding day so special and unique to you. Frank Del Rosario Fotografia y Video also offers couples top-tier wedding videography services to bring couples live-action memories to cherish for years to come.

Frank Del Rosario Photography and video offers couples an array of additional services in order to provide them with a top-notch wedding photography experience. Some of their services include:

• Engagement photoshoot

4 Frank Del Rosario Fotografo Reviews

K
Karen Saladin

Married on 01/19/2019

My experience was Awesome!

I had my wedding on January of this year, I saw works from 3 photographers and quotes, the reason why I choose Frank it’s because He was so professional, He send my quote with a head of time, He ... Read more understood what we want and what we’re looking for, the day of my wedding everything came out perfect, He catch adorable moments and the quality of the pictures are amazing, Me and my Husband definitely recommend it for your special day, We are more Thant happy with His works.

Jessica
Jessica Rosario

Married on 12/29/2018

I love his work

Encantada con el trabajo del Señor Frank del Rosario, Excelente profesional, 100% recomendado! Read more Encantada con el trabajo del Señor Frank del Rosario, Excelente profesional, 100% recomendado!!

Vanessa
Vanessa Martinez

Married on 06/22/2018

Save The Date, Pre Wedding and Wedding Pictures And Videos

Mi experiencia con Frank y su equipo fue extraordinaria, llena de profesionalismo, creatividad, empeño y entrega de parte de él y su staff, fue todo una experiencia y me enamoré del trabajo que estaba ... Read more estaba haciendo desde el save the date, fotos pre boda hasta el día de la boda misma, la verdad que tu condena es el éxito por mostrar tanta entrega y pasión por tu trabajo!! Gracias!!