Frank Zayas Photography

Buford, GA · View map · Visit website

About Frank Zayas Photography

Frank Zayas Photography is a wedding photography company located in Buford, Georgia. As a certified professional photographer, owner Frank Zayas guarantees great services and a high-quality final product. This photographer specializes in the styles of contemporary, photojournalism and traditional.

Experience
Frank Zayas is a member of the Professional Photographers of America and won the Georgia Skills USA Gold Medalist in Photography for 2013.

Frank Zayas Photography offers a variety of services. This includes:

• Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor also offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-date cards

Location
Frank Zayas Photography is based in Buford, Georgia, and services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

3 Reviews for Frank Zayas Photography

3 Frank Zayas Photography Reviews

C
Candice

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded expectations! In love with our photos!!

Frank was a pleasure to work with! He was great with communication before, during, and even after our wedding. Our photos turned out amazing and we absolutely love the way he edited them. I highly ... Read more recommend him!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/08/2011

Frank Zayas not only provides exceptional photos, but he is also a joy to work with. His passion and creativity for photography show in his photos and I am very pleased with everything he did for my ... Read more family and I on my wedding day. I look forward to working with Frank for my future photography needs.

R
Richard Hayes

Married on 10/28/2018

An amazing experience for our big day!

Frank was an amazing photographer at our wedding. His knowledge of incorporating strobes with natural light, gave us exactly the look we was wanting in our photos. Gave us quality images that went ... Read more beyond our expectations. Highly recommend using Frank.

Frank Zayas Photography FAQ