Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a tropical garden and historic park catering to the needs of couples getting married in Columbus. This venue's versatility allows for couples to customize their experience to be as unique as their relationship. Gorgeous natural settings and lush plant life will transport you and your guests into a different world, and will ensure that your wedding is a memorable as it can be. Inquire with the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens today for a premier Columbus wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can use both indoor and outdoor settings to host an event of up to 500 people. Imagine walking down the aisle in the John F. Wolfe Palm House, adorned with a dense tropical garden and a towering glass ceiling. Host your reception in this venue’s new Wells Barn, a timber frame that creates a rustic environment inside a lovely indoor venue. The Grand Atrium or the Veridian are additonal options, each paird with an outdoor garden.

Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bartending services
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a variety of serving options for your event, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals and stations. Contact this vendor to learn more about their specific cuisine styles and menu options.

Location
This venue is located in Franklin Park, a Columbus neighborhood just east of downtown. Along with being a short drive from all of the best restaurants and hotels in the city, you will be very close to the East Broad Street Historic District and Alum Creek.

62 Reviews for Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

62 Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens Reviews

J
Featured
Joe

Married on 09/12/2015

Overall the support we had from our coordinator was amazing. We had some rain in the morning the day of our wedding but thankfully the sky cleared up and we were able to move the wedding outside. The ... Read more The location was beautiful and it made for a perfect day that my wife and I will not forget.

Tyler
Tyler

Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful location, amazing wedding reception!

Looking back on our wedding (just one week ago! ), my husband and I are so overjoyed we booked the Palm House at the Franklin Park Conservatory for our Wedding Reception. The space is so beautiful and ... Read more our guests loved it. Our guests had access to the entire conservatory from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm; and our reception finished around 11:30. There was a small fee (~$150.00) to have the butterfly exhibit open as well and it was absolutely worth it. Unfortunately it was cold and raining on the day of our wedding reception and we couldn't use the outdoor terrace space attached to the Palm House. Thankfully, we were able to use the enclosed bonsai-tree garden space instead of the terrace, which is just as lovely. We decided to have our reception catered by the Franklin Park Conservatory and I'm very happy and grateful we did. We threw a "heavy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails" style reception. We primarily worked with Lauren Miller in deciding our reception menu, flow of the evening, what we were going have as passed hors d'oeuvres, what was going to be served as stations, how much to order etc. Lauren was extremely knowledgeable and clearly very experienced in what she does. Lauren was excellent to work with and helped us tremendously in planning our reception. We received many compliments on the food we served and Lauren made sure to set some food aside for my husband and I to ensure we got something to eat. Maria, our wedding co-ordinator, was also very accommodating, easy to communicate and work with and was a tremendous help! I can't say enough good things about our experiencing planning our wedding reception at Franklin Park as well as the actual main event itself. Everything went so smoothly and we are very pleased with the end result!

Allison
Allison

Married on 09/12/2018

Beautiful venue with outstanding staff.

Franklin Park conservatory did an outstanding job for both our ceremony and reception. They were incredibly organized and efficient and really helped me in the planning process. They set up all my ... Read more decor just as I asked and it looked so beautiful. They were easy to work with and very insightful. They made my vision come to life and I couldn't have asked better people to work with and I fully trusted them to make my day everything I had dreamed of. The day went so smooth because of their guidance and organization, I still have guests talking about how fun and beautiful the day was. Specifically, Lauren Miller and Caitlin Mashhadian made my planning process a breeze and kept the day running smooth. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone was so impressed. I highly recommend this venue not only for the beauty of it but the AMAZING staff.