Franky and J. Designs

Marstons Mills, MA · View map

About Franky and J. Designs

Franky and J. Designs was founded in 2015 specializing in hand-lettering and calligraphy. My love of lettering started as far away from the wedding industry as one can get, Trader Joes! In 2013, I began working as a sign artist and fell in love.
Since then I have broadened my love of lettering and jumped head first into the wedding industry.

I want to make your wedding day come to life, exactly as you've envisioned it! Not only do I specialize in "day of" materials such as escort cards, signage, and table numbers but also envelope calligraphy and vow books.
Please feel free to send me a message here or take a look at some of my work at

www.instagram.com/frankyandjdesigns
or
www.frankyandjdesigns.com

2 Reviews for Franky and J. Designs

2 Franky and J. Designs Reviews

S
sue

Married on 04/09/2016

We had several signs made for a bridal shower and each one of the hand drawn all original signs were stunning! The artist is great to work with and will customize anything for you. Her prices are ... Read more more than reasonable and the quality of work is top notch! I highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for custom work for an event or a beautiful piece of art on canvas. Loved all of the pieces we purchased and will definitely use this vendor again!

C
Caitlin

Married on 05/01/2015

As a family member of the groom, we hosted my brother and sister-in law's rehearsal dinner. We contacted Karla at Franky and J. Designs when putting together decor for the event and were so happy with ... Read more the results of her work. She listened to my thoughts and ideas for what we wanted and then put her own creative spin on them. She really took the ball and ran with it, which was impressive! The painted canvas signs she made for the dinner were amazing, as were the tags for our guests' favors. The bride and groom were so happy with everything-and to have such great keepsakes afterwards. Everything Karla did was personalized and very professionally done, and . we got many compliments from guests (and even the waitstaff!) about our decor. I would highly recommend Franky and J. Designs.

Franky and J. Designs FAQ