Frannie B's Cakes

Elk Grove, CA · View map

About Frannie B's Cakes

What makes Frannie B's Cupcakes so special?

First, there is alot of love that goes into each and every cupcake we bake. We search for the freshest ingredients locally, making every single morsel burst with flavor with each bite. Our list contains classic flavors such as Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Lemon, but we don't stop there. We have an extensive menu of favorites of the past as well as new and exciting combinations.

Cupcakes can make a person feel wonderful, even on a stressful day. The taste of beautifully whipped frosting makes our cupcakes enticing and blissful.

We do NOT ship our cupcakes, we are a local delivery bakery. We will deliver up to a 50 mile radius for large orders for an additional charge.

2 Reviews for Frannie B's Cakes

2 Frannie B's Cakes Reviews

S
Sasha

Married on 09/09/2018

I booked Frannnie's cupcake tower for my wedding. The cakes were very well made and tasted so good at such an affordable price compared to a multi tiered wedding cake! I highly recommend going with ... Read more her cupcake tower for your special event! I am a dessert lover and it was my first taste of dessert after dieting for my wedding... the cake was moist and absolutely delicious! I froze the top tier to save for our 1 year anniversary and I already can't wait to eat it again!

Karla
Karla

Married on 08/04/2012

Loved my wedding cake. It was very delicious and everyone loved it. Read more Loved my wedding cake. It was very delicious and everyone loved it.

Frannie B's Cakes FAQ