Frederick's Pastries

Amherst, NH · View map · Visit website

About Frederick's Pastries

Frederick's Pastries is an experienced wedding cakery based in Amherst, New Hampshire. Established in 1980, this family-owned-and-operated bakery has been creating delicious and elegant wedding cakes for over 30 years. Each cake is composed entirely from scratch using the finest ingredients to create a show-stopping edible centerpiece for your special day.

Frederick's Pastries offers consultations and a complimentary tasting session for two to enable couples to choose their favorite flavor and discuss design ideas. Unique fillings to choose from include Mocha Fudge, Guinness, Salted Caramel, and many more. Frederick's Pastries are also happy to design gluten-free, lactose-free, and kosher cakes upon request. Delivery and setup of your final cake creation is included with this company to ensure your edible masterpiece is perfectly installed at your venue. In addition to beautiful wedding cakes, Frederick's Pastries can also produce an array of delicious dessert items for your day. These include:

• Cookies

Timothy
Timothy

Getting married on 04/23/2020

Easy, comfortable and straightforward

My Fiance and I have always loved Fredwricks but looking for our wedding cake was our best visit yet. We had visited other bakeries before and after our tasting and it was easily decided to go with ... Read more Fredericks. The price was very comparable and the quality and flavor of cakes offered are fantastic. We decided on a combination with fruit preserve and we cannot wait for our wedding now.

E
Emma Riedel-Ellis

Married on 08/02/2019

Wonderful!

I ordered my cake from Fredrick's for my 8/2/19 wedding and it was amazing! The cake came out beautifully and was absolutely delicious. Would absolutely recommend! Read more I ordered my cake from Fredrick's for my 8/2/19 wedding and it was amazing! The cake came out beautifully and was absolutely delicious. Would absolutely recommend!

L
Lisa Batbouta

Married on 05/04/2019

Great desserts!

Frederick's was an awesome vendor to work with. The desserts were all delicious and the cake was beautiful. The trial made it easy to decide on the cake flavor, filling, and icing. They were a big ... Read more help in deciding on what amounts to order since we had a decorative cake, kitchen cake, and a dessert bar. They were also helpful in determining affordable pricing by making a smaller decorative cake and more kitchen cake.