Free Edge Studio

Poughkeepsie, NY · View map · Visit website

About Free Edge Studio

Free Edge Studio is a beauty-based company located in Poughkeepsie, New York that provides top-of-the-line service and care for each unique client. The business is led by makeup artist and nail technician Jillian Schiavo, who has been providing beauty services in the Mid-Hudson Valley since 2012.

With an artistic background and creative edge, Jillian uses her talents to empower both men and women so that they can be confident in their own skin. Her team ensures a stress-free and comfortable setting for you and your bridal party so that you can walk out the doors feeling amazing. Through different makeup techniques, they will create a customized look for you that will make you feel your very best on your special day. Free Edge Studio provides the following services:

• Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Consultations and makeup trials
  • Fake-lash application
  • Manicures
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup for wedding party
  • Tattoo coverage

9 Reviews for Free Edge Studio

9 Free Edge Studio Reviews

Cesca
Cesca Santa

Getting married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

I’ve been getting my nails done by Jillian for years and I would follow her to the end of the earth if I needed! She’s extremely professional and personable, always up for a challenge, and goes above ... Read more expectations. The studio is always neat and clean so I know I’m in good hands.

J
Jaymee St.auburn

Married on 05/25/2019

free edge studio is amazing you won’t regret booking them

Jillian was amazing truely a joy to be around and made everyone feel welcomes and loved.. She is excellent and great at her job. Read more Jillian was amazing truely a joy to be around and made everyone feel welcomes and loved.. she is excellent and great at her job.

D
Danielle Kraus

Married on 02/01/2019

The designs she can do are out of this world!

Jillian is amazing! She takes her time to make sure your nails are perfect and gives you exactly what you ask for. The designs she can do are out of this world! Overall she just loves her clients and ... Read more you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. She will work around your schedule stay late. I went to her recently almost in tears in what I had done to my nails after a stressful week. There was nothing left to them and she as we called it "performed surgery" and I walked out of there with beautiful nails after tips, gel, French, and a cute design were done by her. They were so natural looking (just how I like) and you couldn't even tell they weren't my nails yet alone believe I walked in there with the mess of nails I had. I left there so unbelievably and feeling so good all thanks to her