Freeland Photography

Lees Summit, MO · View map · Visit website

About Freeland Photography

Freeland Photography is an exceptional wedding photography company based out of Lees Summit, Missouri. Owner, Jill Freeland, and her talented team of photographers are determined to salvage the true essence of your romantic celebration. With over 1,000 weddings captured, this dedicated team has developed an expert ability to capture precious moments as they naturally occur. Their artistic style is defined by their expert use of natural light and shadows to further highlight the emotional expressions of their photographic subjects.

Freeland Photography offers couples a wide range of special services to further enhance their wedding photography experience. This company offers couples a number of specialty photoshoot options, including engagement, boudoir, and wedding portrait sessions. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Multiple locations

Featured
Claire

Married on 06/16/2018

4.7

Mike Freeland was outstanding during every interaction we had. He is not only a phenomenal photographer, but a phenomenal human being (please read to the end of this review!). When I first met Mike, I ... Read more was at a Wedding Expo and very recently engaged so I was just there to focus on venues. Mike took the time to get to know me, my vision, and my budget to offer genuine advice and suggestions. Not once was he pushy about his own business, he just wanted to be helpful. Naturally, he made an impression and as soon as my husband and I were ready to talk about photographers, I wanted to work with Mike! Even though we had a frugal budget, I knew quality photos were high on my wish list and Freeland Photo offers a great middle of the road price for high quality products. When we met with Amanda and found out Mike was available for our wedding date, I was beyond thrilled! Mike is very experienced and made us feel so at ease about how the day would go. He is friendly and relaxed, but also easily directs a room to make sure not a minute is wasted during your photos. Everyone at the wedding talked about how great the photographer was. He was everywhere and yet never a distraction or in the way. It was the BEST day of our lives and he captured that effortlessly! A week following the wedding, we had some bittersweet news- my husband’s grandmother, who was in poor health and whose goal was to make it to our wedding, had passed away. I reached out to Mike to see if we could get a few of the wedding photos with her in time for the funeral the following week. Mike didn’t miss a beat and within HOURS had sent access to at least 20 beautifully edited photos along with kind condolences about how he was honored to have been able to capture those moments for us. He is the perfect example of how actions speak louder than words. We know without a doubt we will be lifelong customers for all of our exciting milestones to come! Thank you Freeland Crew!!

A
Andrea

Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend Freeland Photography. My wedding photos are beautiful! They captured so many moments that were very touching. They never stopped running the day of our wedding to be in every place! ... Read more Like a good photographer, I barely even noticed they were there. They are also very knowledgeable and answered all our questions ahead of time. On the wedding day any time something was needed, Mike or his assistant stepped up to help. Thank you!

T
Tara

Married on 06/09/2017

Freeland Photography was amazing! We had the package with 2 photographers and it worked perfectly that way. One photographer, Amy, was with me and my bridesmaid while Mike headed over to take photos ... Read more of the groomsmen. They captured all the photo inspiration we asked for, and they were quick at getting the pictures taken so our guests weren't waiting too long. Highly recommend them!