Freesia Designs

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Freesia Designs

Freesia Designs is an experienced floral company based out of San Antonio, Texas. They pride themselves on their ability to bring flair, elegance and creativity to any event. Couples may choose from multiple packages that accommodate a variety of preferences and budgets. Freesia Designs can’t wait to make your special day beautiful with their custom floral designs and event decor.

This professional florist and wedding designer has been a part of the wedding industry for over 15 years. They specialize in gorgeous bouquets, beautiful centerpieces and breathtaking floral arrangements. Their style ranges from classic to glamorous, and they offer packages for your ceremony, reception or all of your floral needs. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Corsages
  • Boutonnieres
  • Flower girl basket
  • Altar arrangements

Other Services

In addition to providing stunning floral design for your big day, Freesia Designs also offers wedding planning services. These services include:

• Full planning

W
Featured
Whitney

Married on 10/22/2011

Freesia Designs helped give us the wedding of our dreams! I met with Leti and discussed what I had envisioned for the flowers and decor. The final result was as if she went into my mind and created ... Read more exactly what I've always wanted. She and her team proved they have the skill and expertise to make the best of any event. Not only did they do all of the flowers: bridal bouquets, corsages, boutenierres, ceremony arrangements, reception dinner table centerpieces; they also did all of the dinner linens: table runners, chair covers/sashes, and created a dramatic backdrop for the Sweetheart table. They did all of the set up and clean up. The quality and value was absolutely the best! I'm so grateful we found Freesia Designs to create a beautiful and memorable wedding for all of us.

N
Nicole Lane

Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Creativity and Fluidity of Decor

Freesia Designs helped me pick out my wedding flowers and centerpieces and they took my ideas and made them reality! I loved how all the flowers and centerpieces looked. We were able to reuse ceremony ... Read more decor for our reception to cut down costs and that was so helpful! I am still in love with the beautiful colors all coming together in my wedding bouquet and in all of my bridesmaids' bouquets and the tiny details on every detail. I will definitely be recommending Freesia Designs to friends and family!

Michele
Michele Bennett

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful flowers for our beautiful day

Freesia Designs took care of every one of our needs. Thanks for everything! Read more Freesia Designs took care of every one of our needs. Thanks for everything!