French Braids by Twisted Sisters

Plantersville, TX · View map

About French Braids by Twisted Sisters

The Twisted Sisters provide wedding braiding at reasonable prices at Renaissance Fairs around the country or at the location of your choosing. (Travel charges do apply.)

9 Reviews for French Braids by Twisted Sisters

9 French Braids by Twisted Sisters Reviews

A
amber

Married on 07/13/2013

Cindy and Missie were fabulous at the Colorado Renaissance Festival. They allowed me to come earlier in the season to do a trial run of my hair. They easily got my hair, my maid of honor's hair, and ... Read more my two flower girls' hair done in about 45 minutes. They had fun while doing the hair and were great with my flower girls. I will definitely go back any time I am attending they are a festival they are at! Great hairstyles and great ladies! Also, they charge by the hairstyle and NOT by the length of your hair. Considering I had fairly long hair for the wedding, this was amazing to me.

fireflyjunkies517
Katrina

Married on 05/23/2010

Twisted Sisters speed and quality is just amazing. They finished braiding the hair of everyone in my bridal party in under an hour. Everyone looked beautiful and the styles held all day with no ... Read more problems.

S
Sheilagh

Married on 05/16/2009

The service was exceptional. The hair braiders we all very easy to talk with, fast service and my hair was absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. I will use Twisted Sisters again. I highly recommend ... Read more recommend their services!