French Buckets a florist

Corona del Mar, CA · View map

About French Buckets a florist

With a degree in Fine art and her passion for Botanicals Sussanna Davidson owner of French Buckets, has an innate ability to create unexpected combinations making her designs unparalleled.

8 Reviews for French Buckets a florist

8 French Buckets a florist Reviews

K
kimberly

Married on 12/29/2017

French Buckets was recommended to me by our wedding venue vendor, and I liked her work on social media so I went with Sussanna. I live abroad and planned the wedding with my mom through email, and she ... Read more was really accommodating, which I appreciated throughout the process. I love flowers and it was one of the things that I wanted to focus on for the wedding. I imagined a California winter garden feel for my wedding and I could see that Sussanna got the idea when she brought the sample. I knew she would do a good job, but I was completely blown away on the day of the wedding. The venue looked so magical and beautiful beyond expectations. I am so happy with her work, and I am a big fan!!!

A
Aly

Married on 10/14/2017

Sussanna is the BEST! My husband and I got married this past October and Sussanna literally made our flower dreams come true. She listened to exactly what we wanted and made it happen within our ... Read more budget. Our wedding was a dream and Sussanna helped make it happen.

L
Liz

Married on 11/07/2015

I am so glad that I went with French Buckets to do the flowers for my romantic evening garden wedding. All my guests commented on my decorations. Not only did they help me with the flowers but they ... Read more had a bunch of other items available for rent which really made my vision for the wedding a reality. I got a handful of quotes from other florists and French Buckets had the most reasonable pricing. I will definitely use French Buckets again for any party or event I host. Thank you French Buckets!!