French Creek Manor

Snohomish, Washington · View map · Visit website

About French Creek Manor

French Creek Manor is a wedding venue located in Snohomish, Washington that is a freshly renovated 1930's custom manor that is best used for milestone events. This facility has hosted hundreds of big and small events throughout the years, keeping its classic charm through its modern amenities and gorgeous grounds.

Facilities and Capacity
This expansive property is suited for all kinds of wedding celebrations, including your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception or engagement party. The reception hall is a lovely rustic area that can accommodate up to 180 guests. The manor also has plenty of stunning landscaped grounds for outdoor ceremony sites that can be used in combination with the reception hall, giving guests a taste of both the indoors and outdoors.

The team at French Creek Manor brings years of experience to the table, making sure that everything is custom tailored to suit your needs. They are dedicated to maintaining their standard of exceptional service, making sure that your day is completely free from stress. The following services and rentals can be provided for you:

• Tables and chairs
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Tents and tent accessories

Cuisine
French Creek Manor offers full catering and bar services that are usually presented buffet style. You can also request plated service from their a la carte menus which include entrees, salads, appetizers and sides. You can choose from the following buffet and beverage selections:

• Bon Appetit Pasta
  • Signature Salmon
  • Savory - prime rib and greens
  • The Traditional - carved roasted meats and salads
  • Appetizers
  • Presto
  • Beef Burgundy
  • Peppercorn crusted pork tenderloin with soy caramel sauce
  • Hosted bar services with bartender
  • Cash bar services with fully loaded bar
  • Coffee and tea stations

9 Reviews for French Creek Manor

9 French Creek Manor Reviews

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 02/16/2013

Cindy and all of the staff at French Creek are more than amazing! Our wedding was perfect and they were so attentive all night to making sure that my husband and I were taken care of and that we ... Read more weren't worrying about anything. The food was fantastic! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married. A february wedding in washington is not always an easy thing to do but they made sure that every accomadation was made to account for the weather! I kinda want to do it all over again, just because they made it such a great experience!!

F
Frederick

Married on 06/23/2018

We love this place. Cindy made our wedding day a smooth event. The food was delicious. The place was clean. My friends liked it. Also I loved working with her. She accommodate all my last minute ... Read more changes with a lot of ease. I will recommend this to anyone.

doug
doug

Married on 06/17/2016

This venue is just what we were looking for and more. The owner, Cindy handled every question we had no matter if by phone call or email. She gave us options for décor that fit into our vision from ... Read more the outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception area. She was always available and accessible within reason. I am very happy with our decision and the affordability of this venue. We feel like this is the right place and person to work with without sacrificing our vision.