French Novelty

Jacksonville, Florida · View map · Visit website

About French Novelty

A bridal shop in Jacksonville, Florida, French Novelty offers unique and informal wedding gowns as well as all the top designers in bridesmaid dresses. Founded in 1911, the company is happily celebrating its 107th year in business! Offering a wide variety of styles and sizes, French Novelty is committed to helping brides and grooms find the perfect wedding attire for their entire bridal party!

Designs Offered
French Novelty proudly carries a variety of wedding designers for individuals to choose from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Watters

F
    Featured
    Felicia

Married on 09/28/2018

Laurie was amazing! I was rather nervous ordering dresses in Florida and I’m in Northern VA because I am quite particular wanted my girls to feel comfortable. Laurie calmed all those nerves with her ... Read more her recommendations, help with sizing options for each of my bridesmaids, and even sending me color swatch options. She truly goes above and beyond to help and never leaves you waiting day after day to return a call. French Novelty and Laurie really makes ordering dresses a seamless experience.

R
    Rhonda Felice

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Niche was amazing to work with! She was patient and helped find the perfect bridal gown for my wedding just one month away. Would recommend to all!!

All staff are very responsive to needs. Seamstress available for any questions and for appointments. Very happy with service as a first time customer! So fortunate to have Niche’’s help. Read more All staff are very responsive to needs. Seamstress available for any questions and for appointments. Very happy with service as a first time customer! So fortunate to have Niche’’s help.

Teresa
    Teresa

Married on 08/10/2019

I found the bridesmaid jumpsuit I want for my girls.

Mrs. Lorie was a great help to me and my bridesmaids. Read more Mrs. Lorie was a great help to me and my bridesmaids.