Frescos Bakery & Bistro

4 Frescos Bakery & Bistro Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/28/2017

The entire experience with Frescos was above and beyond! Tina and Brittany listened to our vision and made so many wonderful recommendations that made our big day even more beautiful. They were ... Read more professional from the beginning, the food and drinks were RAVED about from our friends and family, and the way they displayed the food was completely in line with our theme. I was completely confident in them, and will use them for ALL my catering needs in the future. Thank you so much for all you did for us!

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 02/07/2014

Tim & Tina are an amazing couple and Fresco's is an extraordinary restaurant. Our reception took place in their banquet room (which is perfect for smaller weddings/events). The food was phenomenal. ... Read more Not to sound conceited, but I think our wedding food was probably the best wedding food I've ever had and I come from a large family and am among the last few to have gotten married. So... I've had my fair share of good, bad, and awful wedding food. We went with garlic herb chicken, roast beef au ju, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies. We decided to do cupcakes instead of a full cake and had 4 flavors; vanilla, chocolate mousse, dulce de leche, and santa's white christmas (coffee flavored cake with white chocolate icing and caramel and coconut on top). A little something for everyone. We've received numerous compliments and all our guests were very pleased by not only the food, but also the impeccable service. We have been loyal patrons of Fresco's and always feel welcomed by everyone who works there. We will definitely continue to go there often and keep them in mind for future events. I definitely recommend them!

User2721972

2+ years ago

Very willing to work with our budget. The food was amazing. Tina went above and beyond with helping with lighting candles and with little stuff here and there before the reception started. Service was ... Read more excellent as well. They were amazing!