Fresh Designs Florist

Chester Heights, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Fresh Designs Florist

Fresh Designs Florist is a premier wedding florist in Chester Heights, Pennsylvania. Best friends Sue and Lisa went into business together in 1988, and have been a local favorite ever since. The duo were trained at Hussian School of Art and Temple University, with an eye for elegance and superior customer service standards. When you chose Fresh Designs Florist, you can rest assured that your wedding florals will bring life and color to your wedding decor.

Experience

Owner and founder Susan Davis began her career studying Film and Television. Her first professional experience involved set design for QVC, which eventually led her to her work in floral design. Susan is now a national speaker and educator in the field of design, and the founder of The Design Sanctuary Workshop.

Fresh Designs Florist offers custom floral designs for weddings and events of all kinds. They work one on one with couples to determine an ideal flowers, color palette, and arrangement items to best compliment the venue and bridal style. They will then create a custom package to complete your wedding day.

73 Reviews for Fresh Designs Florist

73 Fresh Designs Florist Reviews

J
Featured
Jacquelyn

Married on 09/28/2018

9/28/18 Wedding

We truly were blown away by our flowers, table arrangements, and altar set up for our wedding day. It was all beyond stunning! Sue and Lisa brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations. We ... Read more cannot recommend Fresh Designs enough!

K
Kate S

Married on 11/03/2018

Fresh Designs is awesome!

Sue is not only unbelievably creative and professional, but she has the BEST energy and is so much fun to work with! We shared our vision with her, then trusted her to run with it, and oh. My. God. ... Read more She's magic! She and her team created both a ceremony and reception space beyond anything we could have imagined. Our guests raved about the flowers and hanging installations, and were blown away by the aroma when they walked into the room. Leading up to the wedding, each interaction with Sue made me that much more excited to see it all come together because her enthusiasm is contagious. Can I give 6 stars?

J
Julia

Married on 10/26/2018

Floral Perfection

The team at Fresh Designs Florist is understanding. They are very committed in their work and it clearly shows in photos. Sue and her team were the florists for our wedding- October 2018. The whole ... Read more process was exciting and a wonderful experience! They walked us through a detailed proposal. Including pictures of the flowers and all the details. We got married at Hotel Du Pont in Wilmington. The look my husband and I were going for was tradition but tying in modern elements. Hotel Du Pont has an old elegance feel to it. Fresh Designs Florist kept the same feeling by creating beautiful floral greenery arrangements. Walking into the ballroom for the first time was breathtaking. Everything we asked for, they did... but better! And not to mention my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning! My jaw dropped when I saw them the day of the wedding. They are the dream team because they are perfectionists at their work. A big thank you to you all! Julia and Anthony