Fresh Designs Florist

Chester Heights, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Fresh Designs Florist

Fresh Designs Florist is a premier wedding florist in Chester Heights, Pennsylvania. Best friends Sue and Lisa went into business together in 1988, and have been a local favorite ever since. The duo were trained at Hussian School of Art and Temple University, with an eye for elegance and superior customer service standards. When you chose Fresh Designs Florist, you can rest assured that your wedding florals will bring life and color to your wedding decor.

Experience

Owner and founder Susan Davis began her career studying Film and Television. Her first professional experience involved set design for QVC, which eventually led her to her work in floral design. Susan is now a national speaker and educator in the field of design, and the founder of The Design Sanctuary Workshop.

Fresh Designs Florist offers custom floral designs for weddings and events of all kinds. They work one on one with couples to determine an ideal flowers, color palette, and arrangement items to best compliment the venue and bridal style. They will then create a custom package to complete your wedding day.

74 Reviews for Fresh Designs Florist

74 Fresh Designs Florist Reviews

J
Featured
Jacquelyn

Married on 09/28/2018

9/28/18 Wedding

We truly were blown away by our flowers, table arrangements, and altar set up for our wedding day. It was all beyond stunning! Sue and Lisa brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations. We ... Read more cannot recommend Fresh Designs enough!

N
Noel Clarke

Married on 07/05/2019

The best florist out there!

I let sure and her team run with my wedding and boy did they not disappoint! They made all of our wedding floral dreams come true. It was the most beautiful floral installations I have ever seen! So ... Read more thankful for them and their talents! Love you guys!!!!!

K
Kate S

Married on 11/03/2018

Fresh Designs is awesome!

Sue is not only unbelievably creative and professional, but she has the BEST energy and is so much fun to work with! We shared our vision with her, then trusted her to run with it, and oh. My. God. ... Read more She's magic! She and her team created both a ceremony and reception space beyond anything we could have imagined. Our guests raved about the flowers and hanging installations, and were blown away by the aroma when they walked into the room. Leading up to the wedding, each interaction with Sue made me that much more excited to see it all come together because her enthusiasm is contagious. Can I give 6 stars?