Fresh from the Kitchen

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About Fresh from the Kitchen

Fresh from the Kitchen is a professional wedding caterer based in Phoenix, Arizona. They pride themselves in offering cuisine that is free of hormones, pesticides and additives. Additionally, you can trust them to provide food that is fresh and homemade. Let them give you a stress-free and memorable catering service on your special day.

Cuisine
Fresh from the Kitchen has many catering options for couples to consider. Offering plated, stations and hors d'oeuvres serving styles, they can fulfill all of your dining needs. Fresh from the Kitchen can provide a variety of dietary accommodations including nut-free, lactose-free and gluten-free. Fresh from the Kitchen offers the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • Spanish
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
On top of their catering services, Fresh from the Kitchen also provides bartending options. Choose from an open bar, champagne toast or signature drink. Various event items are also available including:

• Chairs

Lauren
Lauren Ulrich

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Delicious!

My husband and I had Fresh from the Kitchen cater our wedding and we could not have been more happy with our choice! The food was delicious, and remained hot when it was served. The amount of variety ... Read more and choices you can make for the menu was great! Our guests loved the food. I would hire them again for future events and recommend them!

M
Michelle

Married on 04/09/2019

Amazing, food we can still taste!

Noelle and her team were amazing! Fresh from the Kitchen from our venue and the best option by far. We had tasting and knew we didn't need to look further. You can tell that they care about the food ... Read more and the staff was great at the wedding. We had it set and banquet style, my husband and I had our plates served before we even got a chance to sit down. I would highly recommend them for any event. Thank you!!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing food and Cake!!!

Noelle, the owner was a dream to work with. We wanted specific food; tomato soup and grill cheese shooter, a Smores bar surprise for my Husband. A slider bar for late night snacks. Everyone was raving ... Read more about how wonderful the food was. She even gave us kid options and made vegan dishes for our friends. I mean she made it easy and the food was delicious! She also made our cake which was AMAZING!!!!! french Vanilla with raspberry filling.  I would use again, and need an excuse to! Missing the dream food already!!