Fresh Media Co.

Corpus Christi, TX · View map · Visit website

About Fresh Media Co.

Fresh Media Co. is a Veteran Owned wedding photography and videography business based out of Corpus Christi, Texas. This company contains a collective of digital production specialists, editors, graphic designers, as well as photographers and videographers. They present young, innovative, and motivated individuals who are pleased to assist in making any wedding event even more special. Fresh Media Co. takes pride in their work, aiming to achieve perfection in every film that they capture.

This videography business endeavors to create cinematics that evoke the feelings of the moment filmed each and every time that it is watched. To do this, they provide a range of services that consist of full feature video options to dynamic drone footage. Whatever the couple's desire may be, Fresh Media Co. will strive to make it become a reality.

3 Reviews for Fresh Media Co.

3 Fresh Media Co. Reviews

Tarik
Tarik Whitmore

Getting married on 11/15/2019

Flawless proposal and engagement photos

Fresh media co. Is professional, flexible, and very creative. On top of that, they are a joy to be around. These guys produced extremely high quality photos for our proposal and engagement ... Read more announcements, but they made us feel comfortable and helped us have fun celebrating these once in a lifetime moments.

S
Serena DeMartino

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Above and beyond our expectations!

David did an incredible job with our engagement photos. I've seen plenty of the work from Fresh Media Co. And every time I'm still amazed with what they return to their customers. For the shoot, Fresh ... Read more Media was super flexible, willing to reschedule if the dress I ordered didn't come in on time. David was on time and made sure my fiance and I felt comfortable in front of the camera. Of course I'm beyond happy with the end product, but I think my favorite part of working with Fresh Media Co was that David took the time to listen to what I wanted style-wise and the dream I had for these pictures. Not to mention he wasn't afraid to get a little dirty to get the perfect shot. Can't wait to see the shots they'll get at my wedding in a few months!

S
Sara Manning

Married on 04/27/2019

Fresh Media Co. Wedding Photography

Fresh Media Co. Was fabulous shooting our wedding! They were incredibly informative and flexible the 6 months leading up to our wedding, and they made the day so much fun! We were not disappointed in ... Read more our engagement photos or our wedding photos! Dave and Zach are talented photographers and videographers; they know EXACTLY how to capture the moment and the feel that you want. Great business, great people. 10/10 recommend y'all.

Fresh Media Co. FAQ