Fresh Wedding Cinematography

Fairfield, CA · View map

About Fresh Wedding Cinematography

I’m passionate about film and storytelling. I love the unique, out of the ordinary and dramatic elements of individuals and life itself. When you choose me as your videographer I take time to get to know you, your business or event. I listen to your wants and needs and together help form a creative approach to every project. After all it’s my goal to produce a memorable and lasting product that will have people talking…”That’s FRESH!”

23 Reviews for Fresh Wedding Cinematography

23 Fresh Wedding Cinematography Reviews

Henry
Henry

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing and magical wedding video!!

I just want to start off by saying thank you so much to Brian and his team for their wonderful services throughout our entire wedding process. From the beggining Brian has been amazing, he is by far ... Read more the most professional and detailed vendor that we worked with. From our initial consult to after the wedding, Brian was extremely proactive in his communication and ensured that we would be well prepared for our magical day. Our wedding was a bit complex as we had ceremonies/key events that spaned different locations, but he was flexible and worked with us to ensure we captured all these important moments. The day of our wedding, Brian and his team arrived with a positive comforting aura that helped our wedding party be themselves while being filmed to capture genuine candid videos. Brian also guided us throughout the entire day of wedding and came up with creative ideas that translated to some amazing shots! Being a typical groom, I would be been so lost without their guidance. After the wedding, my wife and I had such high expectations for our wedding video and it’s safe to say that Brian exceeded those expectations. His post-editing skills and creativity just show you that he is an artist. I loved the tone and spirit of the video and well as the music soundtrack that matched supurbly. The video was beautifally balanced with comedic tidbits that made for some great laughs. Once again, I can’t thank Brian and his team enough for their professionalism and creativity that resulted in our treasured wedding video. Do yourself a favor and book Brian and his team, and you can rest assured knowing your wedding video will be in a true professional’s hands.

B
Brooke Mannelly

Married on 11/03/2018

The most amazing cinematographer that can capture real feelings.

Brian at Fresh Wedding Cinematography simply blew our minds with our wedding video. His work turned out AMAZINGLY, his initial phone calls with us ensured that we were a personality match (he's super ... Read more chill but extremely good at what he does in a fun and unobtrusive way), and his organizational skills and communication with us throughout made me very comfortable as a bride with so many moving pieces. I knew I never had to worry about Brian. On our wedding day, I barely even knew he was there because he was so adept at working AROUND us and our loved ones. He was sweet and personable and sensitive to our needs on the day of and our family's privacy. He was so very sweet working with our photographer and other vendors as well...he just got along organically with everyone. Now let me get to the finished product. The wedding video. When I say that I cry often in movies, it's not an understatement. But the raw feelings that I got watching our wedding video that Brian recorded and edited made both my husband and I well up with tears like I was walking down the aisle again. He can capture emotion and almost feel what his customers are feeling and express it in a package that will last forever. The music that he picked matched my emotions so well, I was almost alarmed! The edits and drone footage were both incredibly touching and also hilarious, when appropriate. All in all, Brian captured the FEELINGS of our day more than anyone else could. Of course the footage is beautiful, but I didn't think the feeling I got could ever be replicated from my wedding day. I was mistaken once I saw his video. I couldn't give a higher recommendation than to use Brian and Fresh Wedding Cinematography for your wedding. The rates are extremely reasonable for the end product, and I feel like I got a forever wedding that I can keep returning to over and over again. Even our friends and family can't get enough of it! My husband was initially reluctant to have a "stranger" capture our wedding day via video, but he admitted he couldn't have been more wrong after seeing this video. It's as if Brian knew us throughout our whole courtship until our wedding day. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

gianna
gianna

Married on 10/13/2018

Affordable and Amazing Quality!

Brian is a very skilled videographer and very easy to feel comfortable with. He was very prompt and easy to get ahold of throughout the whole process of planning our wedding and also had some great ... Read more recommendations that helped us to personalize our video even though our ceremony had no self written vows. I would definitely choose him again for his skill, level of finish and general vibe on the wedding day. He keeps things very calm and fun, which is a good balance to all the chaos that seems to go on that day. My one piece of advice to brides/grooms would be to make sure when you are filling out the questionnaire about the wedding beforehand, that you keep in mind that what you list as most important will be what he puts the most footage of in your highlight video. If I would have known that beforehand, it may have shifted my answers a bit because I was thinking more abstractly in terms of sentimental importance and not the importance of what I wanted to see most in the video. Regardless, our wedding video turned out beautifully and we will cherish it forever. I would definitely recommend!!