FreshTracks Entertainment

Mammoth Lakes, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About FreshTracks Entertainment

FreshTracks Entertainment is a wedding and event DJ service located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Richard George Kunkel is the owner, DJ and MC behind FreshTracks Entertainment. Offering his skills for personalized celebration with attention to detail. Lets Dance!

Services offered

Richard George Kunkel of FreshTracks Entertainments offers personalized entertainment and music selection. You can choose from various music genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40. As you plan for the special day, know that this DJ entertainer schedules only one event per day, sharing his undivided attention with your event. For your genuine enjoyment of the wedding celebration, FreshTracks Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation

Featured
Cynthia

Married on 02/23/2019

Your search ends here

DJ Rick for the WIN! Not just a DJ, he was an amazing MC. We can start off by saying that he kept everyone on their feet all night long, which he absolutely did, but what really needs to be ... Read more highlighted is the attention, support, and direction he gives before, during, and after the event. The moment we met Rick, almost one year before our wedding, we knew instantly he was the guy for us. He was able to tap into our vision after just a few words of explanation. It felt like we had known him for years. It was the most comforting feeling to know that one element of your wedding (one of the bigger elements) was in the capable hands of someone we trusted. Throughout the year Rick kept in touch with us even going as far as giving us weather updates and helping with our event timeline. He was an integral part of preparing and pulling off a surprise live performance for the father daughter dance (which turned out amazing). Throughout the wedding Rick engaged with our guests on a level that even they thought he had been part of the family. We will never be able to express our deep appreciation for Rick’s up-beat, fun, energizing, and inviting personality. Maybe the biggest compliment is to share that one of our 11-year-old guests now wants to be a DJ when he grows up.

Marissa
Marissa Pendley

Married on 04/27/2019

Very best dj! Above and beyond our expectations!

First, Rick was the #1 recommended DJ to book for your wedding. Each person we asked he was the go-to man. I was ecstatic when he had our date open! From our first conversation, he made this ... Read more experience SO much easier with his music mapping and plan of the day. We are from out of town, so when we came into town in January, Rick asked to meet with us and we talked for over an hour. He really tried to get to know us and you could tell he really wanted to feel our vibes and see our vision for our wedding. HE NAILED IT! He helped me find the song to dance to with my dad which and had multiple playlists to share when I needed help! Rick brings so much energy, happiness, and GREAT music for all guests! Our guests did not stop complimenting how amazing our DJ was. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last! When our ceremony site had to be changed an hour before start time (due to wind), Rick acted like this had been the plan the entire time and never missed a beat! It made us not worry and we never questioned anything because Rick and the team had things completely under control. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect for us and Rick had a HUGE part in that. He's the type of person you feel like you've know for years. We will always be so grateful to have had him as a part of the biggest days of our life! I hope someday in our lives again we will need a DJ, Rick will be our guy!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 10/07/2018

RELIABLE, fun DJ, great photobooth

Rick was everything I could have asked for in a wedding vendor. He listen to me and delivered exactly what I asked for. He was on time professional and required very little from me. Now that I have ... Read more had a wedding I can tell you that one of the most valuable things you can find is somebody who can work well with little direction and still produce a quality products. Rick did just that and more. I spent very little time with Rick and gave him minimal help with our wedding music because I'm terrible with music. He was able to come up with a great set that not only spoke to our personal preferences but pleased the crowd as a whole. Rick was on time for our wedding and had everything set up on time. As a DJ he played all the songs we asked for, oncue, and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Besides our own satisfaction with him we've had plenty of gas come up and tell us how wonderful he was and how much they enjoyed him. We also rented his photo booth. It was up and running in the location that I requested despite its difficulty for his team. The photo quality was wonderful and the assistant was friendly and attentive. We had a small hiccup at the end of the night because it was 28 degrees out and the computer started to freeze, but I can hardly hold that against Rick and his team. All of the photos from the night were delivered promptly by mail in a thumb drive. I will cherish our goofy photos forever. I highly recommend Rick for your next event. Thanks for everything!