FreshTracks Entertainment

Mammoth Lakes, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About FreshTracks Entertainment

FreshTracks Entertainment is a wedding and event DJ service located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Richard George Kunkel is the owner, DJ and MC behind FreshTracks Entertainment. Offering his skills for personalized celebration with attention to detail. Lets Dance!

Services offered

Richard George Kunkel of FreshTracks Entertainments offers personalized entertainment and music selection. You can choose from various music genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40. As you plan for the special day, know that this DJ entertainer schedules only one event per day, sharing his undivided attention with your event. For your genuine enjoyment of the wedding celebration, FreshTracks Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation

Featured
Cynthia

Married on 02/23/2019

Your search ends here

DJ Rick for the WIN! Not just a DJ, he was an amazing MC. We can start off by saying that he kept everyone on their feet all night long, which he absolutely did, but what really needs to be ... Read more highlighted is the attention, support, and direction he gives before, during, and after the event. The moment we met Rick, almost one year before our wedding, we knew instantly he was the guy for us. He was able to tap into our vision after just a few words of explanation. It felt like we had known him for years. It was the most comforting feeling to know that one element of your wedding (one of the bigger elements) was in the capable hands of someone we trusted. Throughout the year Rick kept in touch with us even going as far as giving us weather updates and helping with our event timeline. He was an integral part of preparing and pulling off a surprise live performance for the father daughter dance (which turned out amazing). Throughout the wedding Rick engaged with our guests on a level that even they thought he had been part of the family. We will never be able to express our deep appreciation for Rick’s up-beat, fun, energizing, and inviting personality. Maybe the biggest compliment is to share that one of our 11-year-old guests now wants to be a DJ when he grows up.

Kaylee
Kaylee Sandstrom

Married on 08/04/2019

Best dj ever

I have heard horror stories of DJ's not playing crucial songs, keeping the beat going, or mispronouncing names... Etc. WITH FRESHTRACKS NONE OF THAT WILL HAPPEN, HE IS BY FAR THE GREATEST! Rick, made ... Read more sure everything I wanted as the bride happened on the day of the wedding. Since this was my first wedding, he took the time to let me know how wedding days typically go, the timing, speeches, dances...etc, this was out of the kindness of his heart. He has a DJ Map that maps out the entire wedding and is incredibly helpful to go through and sets you up for complete success. My family, friends and I have some crazyyyyy energy, he ignited that fuse and we lit our wedding venue on fire with all our energy. It wouldn't have been the same wedding without him and for that I am truly grateful. Thank you Rick from the bottom of my heart! If you want a hands down kicka$$, energy filled, detailed, organized and thorough DJ, pick this guy!!

Sylvia
Sylvia

Married on 07/21/2019

Fairytale wedding

Rick! I can’t thank you enough for your amazing work and how easy it was for me to work with you. You always listened to me and provided guidance for music selection and always kept an upbeat ... Read more personality no matter what even when I called you the night before the wedding to make changes and you were busy at another but still you responded when you were done! You left the dance floor constantly moving, my guests said, “they have never been to a wedding like mine, where the dance floor was never empty” that is a huge thing!!! Thank you Rick for hosting and DJ’ing not only my reception but also my ceremony. It feels so good in knowing your DJ and knowing that he can give you the party You want and more!! Thank you to infinity ♾