Fresno Photo Booth Company

Fresno, CA · View map

About Fresno Photo Booth Company

Fresno Photo Booth Company is a wedding photo booth rental company based in Fresno, California. Part of the wedding industry since 2016, it provides photo booths to weddings throughout the local area, including Fresno, Bakersfield and Visalia. Eli John, the owner, take the couple's wedding theme and adds a photo strip that matches to their printed photos. Guests can take their photos as souvenirs of the memorable event. The company also ensures to capture all the smiles in the wedding event with their unique props that make it fun and interactive.

Fresno Photo Booth Company offers classic and open air photo booths. For added excitement, they can include a red carpet, stanchions, ropes, and a customized scrapbook of all the photo strips from the wedding event. Their services include delivery, set up, and clean up. Photobooth items include:

• Backdrop(s)

4 Fresno Photo Booth Company Reviews

S
Sasha

Getting married on 09/30/2020

I wasn't sure what to expect because we booked them last minute, but my goodness they were incredible! The quality of service was amazing, they had the funniest props, everyone absolitely enjoyed the ... Read more booth. The photo strip came out exactly how we wanted it and for an extra cost we got the memory book, and now i have copies of all the photos, these are memories i'll cherish forever!!! Thank you guys so so much!!!!

Mayra
Mayra

Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent service!

I want to thank Ivonne for the great service. She helped me via phone. The Photo Booth was so awesome! It was in a short notice when I called her and she made it happen. The assistant was incredible! ... Read more He was so sweet and nice we got many compliments. Everyone had a blast and the photo booth was a plus!! Thank you!!

J
Jay

Married on 11/24/2016

The 4 hour deal was the best value. We upgraded to red carpet for free. They were super nice and easy to work with. I will be using them again! Read more The 4 hour deal was the best value. We upgraded to red carpet for free. They were super nice and easy to work with. I will be using them again!