Fretless Music

Maywood, Illinois · View map

About Fretless Music

Fretless Music, LLC is a team of musicians in Chicago, Illinois who specialize in beautiful string music for weddings. From pop to classical, they possess an extensive repertoire of songs and a wide range of talent to make your wedding music unforgettable. Fretless Music, LLC has been delivering fun and relaxing music around Chicago, as well as Indiana and Wisconsin, for over ten years.

Experience
Stephanie Young has earned a bachelor's degree in music from UW-Milwaukee and completed training through Alverno College. She is part of several professional music groups including Fretless Music, LLC. Her experience includes performances with Rod Stewart and Peter Cetera. She has completed SAA teacher training with Suzuki Violin Books 1-3 and serves as a teacher through her home and at The Music Suite where she instructs students how to play the violin, viola, and piano.

If you need amazing music for your wedding ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, or any celebration, Fretless Music, LLC will gladly learn new songs or supply music from their large collection of pop, rock, classical and jazz. Fretless Music, LLC has musicians that can play the drums, cello, piano, violin, and viola. They also offer instrumental solos, duos, and trios; and a string trio and string quartet; as well as a quality sound and public address system.

63 Reviews for Fretless Music

63 Fretless Music Reviews

K
Kathleen M

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Beautiful wedding music

Stephanie and Fretless Strings were amazing at our wedding. My only regret is that as the bride I didn’t have the opportunity to sit and listen to them the whole time they played. The songs I heard ... Read more during the cocktail hour were amazing – including some special requests that they had just added to their repertoire for this wedding. And, when I heard them start to play “What a Wonderful World” as my bridesmaids walked in, I teared up from the beauty of it. I heard many compliments from my guests as well, including relatives who are musicians themselves. Also, they were the best vendor I worked with from the perspective of feeling assured everything would work out well before the wedding. Stephanie's responses were fast and full of warmth. Finally, hiring them is more economical than you may think! If you are watching your music budget, I highly suggest hiring them (which will cost you less than most DJs), since you can easily Spotify your own playlist for dancing later but the beauty of this live music is something you cannot create yourself.

G
Gina

Married on 06/23/2019

So great to work with!

We had the BEST experience with Stephanie and her entire team. Everyone was so professional and wonderful to work with from start to finish. Our wedding day was beautiful and we continue to get ... Read more compliments about your performance. Highly recommend!! Jacob and Gina

K
Kacie

Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect ceremony music

I wanted string musicians for our ceremony but didn't plan for that very early on. When i got in contact with Stephanie from Fretless she made everything super easy! Their music list is extensive, ... Read more they were extremely professional and easy to work with. We were pretty busy by the time we started working with them and she proactively set up meetings and sent us links to all of their information which is already online which made our part easier. Our ceremony was outside and she was clear about what they could and couldn't manage in terms of weather. She also connected directly with our DJ who provided amplification so we didn't have to be the "go between." She has lots of positive energy and enthusiasm and was overall great to work with. I'd highly recommend them!