Frew's Bridal

Alton, IL · View map

About Frew's Bridal

At Frew's Bridal (formerly Carole Frew's Bridal) – our retail store located in Illinois, 20 miles from downtown St. Louis – we provide the personal quality service that Midwestern brides and wedding parties - as well as prom and pageant girls - have depended on for years. We are proud to be one of the largest suppliers of wedding attire and tuxedos in the Midwest, and have recently grown our store with a move into a spacious historic building in downtown Alton, Illinois. With a gorgeous expanded showroom and equally gorgeous expanded stock, our consultants are more prepared than ever to serve all of your bridal and formal wear needs.

Not in the St. Louis metro area? No problem - shop all of our fabulous gowns and accessories (both in stock and special order) from dozens of amazing designers on our website, www.BestBridalPrices.com - same fantastic value, same personalized customer service. Questions? Call us at (618) 466-8820 - we're here to help make your dress dreams come true!

Hours:

Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m.-7p.m.

Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.

Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.

Sunday: 12 noon-5 p.m.

235 Reviews for Frew's Bridal

235 Frew's Bridal Reviews

User4499765

Consultants are very patient and helpful! So many gorgeous dresses to choose from. I highly recommend Frews Bridal! Read more Consultants are very patient and helpful! So many gorgeous dresses to choose from. I highly recommend Frews Bridal!

K
Kelsey

Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic shopping experience!

Honestly, I'm a low-fuss bride and was expecting to not be overly wowed or upset with any vendor. However, Frew's was incredible. I went shopping for my dress 7 months prior to my wedding and had been ... Read more told by several places that was too short of notice. Frew's didn't bat an eye. My dress came in plenty of time. And Debbie in alterations is AMAZING. I didn't know what needed altered because it fit fineish, but she made some alterations that made the dress fit like a glove. She also was so helpful with suggestions to protect my skin from the beading and with other advice. She is also the kindest soul. I made the best decision to come here!

J
Jeanette

Married on 01/20/2018

I went to several bridal shops before finding Frews-- unlike another Saint Louis area bridal salon, Frews was able and willing to order my dress in plenty of time for my wedding. The seamstress worked ... Read more worked quickly and was very skilled working with the intricate lace detail of my dress for the alterations needed. I also felt my dress was very reasonably priced for the quality and designer. We also found our flower girls dress there, which had a beautiful belt and matching dress for her American Doll!! So lovely. They have an amazing selection and I would recommend them to any bride to be!!