Friar Tux

Las Vegas, NV · View map · Visit website

About Friar Tux

Friar Tux operates a network of over 30 stores that specialize in tuxedos and suits. Whether you’re looking to rent or to buy, one of the company's expert stylists can help you complete your wedding look. The company has been in business since 1974, offering multiple locations in the Inland Empire, San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, and Las Vegas.

Have some wedding party members outside of SoCal? Don’t worry — as members of International Formalwear Association and Savvi Formalwear, Friar Tux has over 900 partners throughout the United States and Canada.

With Friar Tux's complimentary groom’s try-on service, you can actually try on your selections in person instead of having to choose from a catalog. When you know what looks and fits best, you can feel your best for your big day. Friar Tux offers tuxedos and suits for men, women, children, and big and tall sizes. Its clients typically include but are not limited to:

• Fathers

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 09/23/2017

We were so incredibly pleased with the groomsmen suits purchased for our wedding. The guys looked amazing and were actually so happy they were able to keep such gorgeous suits - and, for such a great ... Read more price point! We were also very impressed by and appreciative of the impeccable service provided to us by Guy Perrotti, the Manager at the Friar Tux Shop in Kearny Mesa, CA. He went above and beyond to make sure that everything was taken care of and all the guys were looking their best!! Thank you so much, Guy, for ensuring that our special day went off without a hitch!! :)

I
Ivan Sharpe

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing service

Wasn't sure if I would be able to get fitted just one day before my bestfriend wedding. Lynn had me fitted and out the door in 30 minutes. Made my day Read more Wasn't sure if I would be able to get fitted just one day before my bestfriend wedding. Lynn had me fitted and out the door in 30 minutes. Made my day

S
Shakirah

Married on 06/22/2019

Fast, Easy & Professional

My husband and I were looking for a tux in his size (big & tall) for our wedding and couldn’t find any thing that was even remotely reasonable or even looked decent, until we came here. It was such an ... Read more easy process that we were fitted and ready to go in no time. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes. The young lady that helped us was amazing, she knew exactly what fit and coordinated with our wedding colors. I would definitely recommend this store and associate to anyone trying to find a good quality suit/tux.