Friendly Entertainment

Bel Air, MD · View map

About Friendly Entertainment

Thank you for your interest in Friendly Entertainment. We are an award winning professional DJ service that is owned and operated by Frank and Simmone Marsden. We will work with you directly from our first conversation, through your last dance. We offer quality service with a personal touch to create the perfect soundtrack for your event. You can trust that we will provide the appropriate mix of music based on your preferences and also handle all of your important announcements. You will enjoy working with us because we make it easy, fun, and totally stress-free. We look forward to making your event an amazing celebration!

363 Reviews for Friendly Entertainment

363 Friendly Entertainment Reviews

Kristen
Kristen Ritter

Married on 09/02/2019

No other wedding DJ will compare!

Frank is hands down the best DJ out there! My older sister had hired him for her wedding two years prior and I knew I had to book him for mine! The planning process was so easy and smooth. When it ... Read more came time to hash out the small details about a month prior to the wedding, it was so easy and seamless. Frank was able to give us suggestions and guidance to ensure our wedding was amazing! The music selection from before the ceremony began all the way through the sparkler send-off, was absolutely perfect! Frank even let my dad live out his rockstar dream a few times by giving my dad the mic and singing a couple of songs! Many people came up to me and told me how amazing the DJ was. If I could give Frank more than 5 stars, I definitely would!

S
Sara

Married on 09/01/2019

Best DJ There Is!

Frank is absolutely amazing! It was an easy decision to book Frank for our September 1 wedding. My sister booked Frank for her wedding almost 10 years ago and my brother had Frank DJ his wedding last ... Read more summer. I met with Frank for our month our meeting and he is very organized, personable, and professional. There were always people dancing! He listened to our wants, needs, concerns. We highly recommend Frank!!

Michelle
Michelle Kenner

Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic DJ!

You cannot go wrong with Frank. Our requests were not what you'd traditionally hear at a wedding, but Frank was flexible and completely open to adapting the set list to our musical preferences. He ... Read more went above and beyond to make us comfortable with how the day would go, and he knew our venue like the back of his hand. Do yourself a favor and book him. Now. :)