Friendly Hills Country Club

Whittier, CA · View map · Visit website

About Friendly Hills Country Club

Friendly Hills Country Club is a country-club style wedding venue located in Whittier, California. Friendly Hills Country Club is happy to work with you to customize your big day and make it something truly remarkable. No matter if you’re hoping to celebrate an intimate wedding or an extravagant wedding bash, this venue can be the backdrop for the most important day of your life.

Facilities and Capacity
Friendly Hills Country Club offers two stunning event spaces, including an indoor ballroom and an uncovered outdoor space. In total, these spaces can host up to 250 of your friends and family to celebrate and enjoy the scenic views of the Friendly Hills Country Club golf course.

Friendly Hills Country Club staff can provide couples and their celebrations with barware, china, chocolate fountains, flatware, glassware, linens, aisle runners, altars, arches, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, decor, drapery, and more. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• All-inclusive packages

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 04/21/2018

I can honestly and genuinly say that since day one of venue shopping, I had a very positive feeling about Friendly Hills Country Club (FHCC). The staff were very sweet, informative and not at all ... Read more pushy. Any question that we asked was answered and it seemed like there was so much flexibility in making sure my fiance and I were happy. Come the day of the wedding, and the coordinator (Taylor) had organized and set up the space BEAUTIFULLY!! Her hard work and efforts made the day even more special. It felt like family! Throughout the night, the waiting staff was equally sweet and helpful. The person appointed to my sweetheart table always made sure our glasses were full and checked in on any of our needs. She even saved us a to-go box of dessert!! I know that many times, the bride and groom dont even get to see their cake after cutting it, but she made sure to take care of us! I also cannot say anough about the breath taking view of the golf course and the great space we had. The hall was perfect for our 200 guests and has a tremendous bar area attached. There was plenty of space and we got so many compliments! Thank you to eveyone at FHCC who made this day happen. I highly recommend FHCC with the highest enthusiasm!

I
I. Brady

Married on 08/31/2019

A memorable wedding at the Country Club

What an unforgettable experience my daughter's wedding was. From the initial consultation with Taylor Stewart to every detail including selection of linens, food, setting and special request to the ... Read more day where the coordination with DJ and other vendors created the perfect atmosphere to the union of two beautiful souls. Thank you Friendly Hills Country Club and the staff and Thank You Taylor for helping make this a memorable wedding.

L
lonnie

Married on 05/19/2018

On May 19th, we held our wedding ceremony and reception at Friendly Hills. From our first meeting with Taylor, we felt very confident we were in good hands. The entire process was seamless and well ... Read more coordinated. The ceremony on the terrace, cocktail hour, followed by dinner and reception flowed perfectly. Both guests and Vendors were impress by the venue, quality and service we received. Hats Off to the entire Friendly Hills Staff for making our day special