Friendship Botanic Gardens

Michigan City, IN · View map

About Friendship Botanic Gardens

Friendship Botanic Gardens. located in Michigan City, IN is a beautiful outdoor setting for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Weddings are held May through October. We welcome and honor all marriages of all types.

The Gardens include over one hundred acres of woods and landscaped areas, providing the most beautiful outdoor wedding venues in Northwest Indiana. We can accommodate a small and intimate wedding ceremony of a few family members and friends, or a larger wedding ceremony for up to 600 guests!

Ceremonies and Receptions will be customized by our Wedding Coordinator. You may contact Stephanie via text or call at 219.608.9632. Thank you!

1 Reviews for Friendship Botanic Gardens

1 Friendship Botanic Gardens Reviews

jayce-afer
Jayce

Married on 09/18/2010

3.3

The location was beautiful, however the people there were not very professional. I understand they do a lot of weddings, but they couldn't remember our (the groom and myself) names. It was raining and ... Read more and our pastor and his wife are disabled and were allowed to drive down to the ceremony area because they couldn't walk. They left ruts in the grass because it was slippery and they couldn't get the tires to grab and after the ceremony my new husband and I were confronted by one of the employees at the gardens that the pastor left ruts in the grass and she would get fired for letting him drive down there. Not exactly something that we should have been dealing with on our wedding day, because we had NOTHING to do with that. It was her that let him drive down there. After the ceremony we were taking pictures. The guys were taking shots so the girls were staying under the tent to stay out of the rain. One of the employees said there was another wedding and asked us to leave the tent. I (the bride) had to walk up the muddy hill in my wedding shoes because no one came to drive me up. Did I mention it rained on my wedding? The cite was beautiful, the people very unprofessional.

Friendship Botanic Gardens FAQ