Fringe and Foundation Studio

Westlake, OH · View map · Visit website

About Fringe and Foundation Studio

Fringe and Foundation Studio is a bridal beauty team located in Westlake, Ohio that provides on-site wedding hair and makeup. Allison, Ashley and Holly take joy in getting brides, and their attendants, ready for the wedding day! These talented stylists are experts at beautifully transforming brides on their most special day. They're friendly, attentive and professional and will work with you in advance to achieve your desired wedding look.

These stylists pride themselves on delivering beautiful, long-lasting and wearable hair and makeup styles that are a unique reflection of your inner beauty. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Lauren
Featured
Lauren

Married on 08/19/2017

Alison did an amazing job! The hair trial was a godsend. Alison was able to take my cryptic comments and adjust the hairstyle to fit my vision perfectly. On the day of the wedding, Alison recruited ... Read more her co-worker at Salon Lofts to help create the styles for me, my 3 bridesmaids, 3 sister-in-laws, and mother-in-law. All of them were gorgeous and withstood hours of dancing. The services were a bit pricey, but worth it. When I look back at the pictures, I don't think about how much it cost, I just think about how beautiful I felt!

M
Michael

Married on 09/24/2016

I came to the studio with my mom, mother-in-law, and two bridesmaids the morning of the wedding for hair and make-up. We were able to bring our own snacks and drinks. (They even helped us open the ... Read more bottle of champagne since none of us knew how!) Everyone in the party was really impressed with the studio, and all the staff were super friendly with everyone. Everyone looked great, and they were helpful with suggestions for hair and make-up for everyone. I was incredibly impressed with my own hair. I wanted it up, but thought it would be too short (it wasn't even to my shoulders, even after growing it out), but the stylist put it in a full up-do that looked great! Quite a few people were surprised it was my own hair and not extensions.

E
Emily

Married on 07/30/2016

Allison was super helpful in answering all of my very extensive questions via email. The services are scheduled for upcoming July, and it will be SOO convenient to do the trial at the salon in ... Read more Westlake and then have the stylists come to the hotel in downtown Cleveland day of. Also, its nice to choose between 3 different kinds of makeup foundation, traditional, contour, and airbrush. Prices are super affordable in all of the comparisons I did. LGBT friendly as well! Will update later with review of actual hair/makeup.