Frisco Sandwich Company

7 Frisco Sandwich Company Reviews

M
Maggie

Married on 06/07/2014

Tia and Tracy are incredible, and the food is out of this world! They helped us to stay in our budget, even when we had more guests than initially expected. They even expected that we would have more ... Read more more kids than expected, and whipped up chicken fingers for them. Tracy's food was very impressive, all of it (too many things to name all). Tia gave us great advice for the planning all along, and on the day and night of the reception she made sure everything ran smoothly between set up, timeline, cutting the cake, etc. More than that, they treated us like family. We feel lucky to have met them!

User3297923

2+ years ago

Wonderful food for our special day. Tia and Tracy made it easy for us to sit back and enjoy our day. They went above and beyond for us to help plan our reception. We highly recommend you use them for ... Read more for your next event.

K
Kathleen

Married on 10/26/2013

Tia and the Catering Company are absolutely amazing! After originally speaking with Tia, she blew me away. I felt like I had known her for years and she made me feel so comfortable about each aspect ... Read more of our wedding at the Koru Beach Klub. She helped not just with the catering but gave us help and suggestions for other details! The food was top notch and Tia made sure my husband and I were able to try everything and even made us some food to-go. Our guests from Fairbanks, AK to Boston, MA raved about the food and how wonderful their staff was. Everything was perfect!